Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTS: Raleigh RXC Pro Canti 2013 Frame Module $600
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is a very lightly (~200-300 miles) used Raleigh RXC Pro Canti frameset (from 2013). Size SM-MD, I'm 5'7.5'' and it fits me well-- probably would work just fine for a few inches on either side.I built this bike up thinking I would ride it more, but between getting out on my roadbike once in a while and attempting to pass my classes it's just not happening. There's a few scratches here and there from being ridden on gravel a few times but no crashes and otherwise great condition. Frameset has a thorough race pedigree-- it's the same one used by the Raliegh-Clément team (albeit a few years old). Comes with the ENVE! fork, shimano CX 60 canti brakes, fsa headset (with a few spacers and plenty of steertube left), and wheels mfg bb30 to bsa outboard bottom bracket. Pics are here: https://www.dropbox.com/...8W0-xfa7Ks6zxba?dl=0

Asking $600 + split shipping. Rough estimate of shipping from ups for west to east coast is ~$120 (less if you're closer).
Last edited by: jschm13: Mar 23, 17 12:47
Quote Reply
Re: WTS: Raleigh RXC Pro Canti 2013 Frame Module $700 [jschm13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for pics added. Also willing to trade for a partial/full road groupset of ultegra (or better) quality.
Quote Reply
Re: WTS: Raleigh RXC Pro Canti 2013 Frame Module $700 [jschm13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply