Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by 2wheels
Re: WTB disc wheel [2wheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got an ENVE 8.9 setup with a Catalyst disc cover. All the benefits of a disc with the option to run as a standard wheel. Let me know if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Hed Jet Disc Flamme Rouge version, together with a Hed3 front wheel, that I have procrastinated in advertising for sale as a wheelset . It's 11s, and I ran 10s with a cassette spacer no problems. Let me know if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB disc wheel [don jc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
don jc wrote:
I have a Hed Jet Disc Flamme Rouge version, together with a Hed3 front wheel, that I have procrastinated in advertising for sale as a wheelset . It's 11s, and I ran 10s with a cassette spacer no problems. Let me know if interested.

How much do you want for them?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Zipp 900 disc with approx 1000 miles. It has a new Continental Triathlon tire mounted.

Habitual line stepper.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a zipp sub9 tubular, comes with 2 Conti competition tires. Can pass off as new. 10 speed shimano
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I have three possibilities for you:

1) 2017 Zipp Super 9 clincher disk Technically, it's an 11 speed, but I have it set up as Shimano 10 speed with a spacer. Used less than 100 miles. $1400, with Vittoria Corsa Speed tire and latex tube

2) Hed Jet Plus clincher Disk. Also technically 11 speed, but works great as 10 speed with spacer. This one has some wear and a few divots. So I'm only asking $600 including Corsa Speed tire and latex tube.

3) Zipp "bump disk" clincher, Shimano 8/9/10. This looks like a Sub 9 disk, but technically it's an earlier model -- the bump is 404 sized rather than 808. I bought it used, and the hub is a little grindy. So only $300.

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Last edited by: jens: Sep 5, 17 13:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OP - are you even still looking for a disc wheel? People keep offering something but don't see if you're still looking.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB disc wheel [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know it's been a few months since my original post but I am still interested in hearing what is out there. Currently running a rear wheel cover so that takes the hurry out of it, but if there were a really good deal on a disc I'd get rid of the wheel + cover.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok thanks for the response. Wasn't going to offer another option without knowing you are still in the market.

Got a HED Jet Disc C2 width version (23mm). Currently has an 11 speed Shimano hub on it but can swap it out for a 10 speed Shimano hub if you prefer. If you want to keep the 11 speed hub I can include some spacers to work with 10 speed.

Only reason I'm selling is I just picked up a Jet+ disc and will run that instead. PM me if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Stinger Disc 10spd that is in great shape. Currently have a Zipp Speed SL 27 glued up with not a whole lot of miles and plenty of life left on it. PM me if interested.

My YouTubes

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...n_P6408103/#p6408103

I have the wheel above for sale. $450 shipped.

SPECS:
DISCIPLINE Road, Triathlon
WEIGHT Rear 1325 gr
HUBS / SPACING Rear 130mm Rear 2 in 1 System Spline Shimano / Sram 9 / 10/ 11
LOOK / COLOR AC Alphatype Black / Carbon TT special
BRAKE SURFACE Carbon specific brake pads are recommended
Quote Reply
Re: WTB disc wheel [afulgenzi17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would the decals come off of that pretty easily? I think I'd prefer that wheel in a plain carbon look. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

The graphics are actually cleared over from the factory. I liked the solid carbon look as well, luckily I own a sign shop, so I wrapped it in 3m carbon fiber vinyl. I just removed it before putting it up for sale since I figured no one else would want the vinyl on it. So if you were interested in the wheel I could always rewrap it for you. I have pictures of it wrapped as well, can't even tell it is vinyl when its on.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Zipp Super 9 with a Zipp Tangente tubular on it with 1 race on it. Decals have been removed. Let me know if you are still looking. It's 10 and 11 speed compatible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Zipp Super 9 that is in excellent condition w/ 10spd cassette installed. There is a small impression near the cassette (no damage or crack/tear). Will ship from CO ...looking for ~ $900 OBO currently. Happy to negotiate if interested.
Quote Reply