Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB cheap cyclocross tubular wheels/tires or stan's rimbrake tubeless wheelset/tire
Quote | Reply
Looking for a bombproof tubular wheelset I can race or Stan's tubeless rim brake with cx tires. Looking for wheels that come with tires. I live in new england so need something that can handle mud and wet conditions. Need 10 speed and rim brake.
Last edited by: gjc985: Nov 12, 14 18:13
Quote Reply
Re: WTB cheap cyclocross tubular wheels and tires [gjc985] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if this would fit the bill for you or not, but I have a set of handbuilt Velocity Major Tom rims, Sapim spokes, 105 (5700) hubs, with Challenge Grifo tires. The rear needs to be reglued, but the base is just fine. They've not been ridden in two years and were raced just a handful of times prior to that (less than 12) & rarely used for training. I was thinking $200+shipping & could send pictures tomorrow evening.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB cheap cyclocross tubular wheels and tires [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure send pics to gjc985@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Post deleted by gjc985 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set - 50mm carbon tubular wheels laced to BHS hubs 32-spokes with Clement PDX tires glued on. I will shoot you an email later.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB cheap cyclocross tubular wheels/tires or stan's rimbrake tubeless wheelset/tire [gjc985] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some Roval tubulars with Challenge Fangos here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=5317995
Quote Reply
Re: WTB cheap cyclocross tubular wheels/tires or stan's rimbrake tubeless wheelset/tire [gdk76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some Kinlin TB-25's laced to Ultegra hubs, 32 spoke 3 cross, brand new tires never glued on if you are still looking. Shoot me a PM with your email I can send off pictures for you.
Quote Reply