Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB cervelo P4 water bottle/cage
Quote | Reply
Anyone have one they don’t need? Or any advice where to find one?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB cervelo P4 water bottle/cage [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zooropa wrote:

I am creating a painted gloss black carbon fiber module to mock the shape of the bottle to fill the gap. It will be a mold only to fill the gap and serve purpose for aerodynamics.

More information soon. I will have a few made before thanksgiving.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB cervelo P4 water bottle/cage [mikebtyler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mikebtyler wrote:
zooropa wrote:

I am creating a painted gloss black carbon fiber module to mock the shape of the bottle to fill the gap. It will be a mold only to fill the gap and serve purpose for aerodynamics.

More information soon. I will have a few made before thanksgiving.

Keep me in the loop. I use mine for flat kit now; tried to find them a couple of years ago and they have basically disappeared.

If somebody could 3d-print a proper flat kit holder (i.e. same shape as the waterbottle without the nipple), that would be great

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi - I have a spare P4 water bottle and cage. Not sure what it's worth so if you want to make an offer let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB cervelo P4 water bottle/cage [stilleto37] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stilleto37 wrote:
Hi - I have a spare P4 water bottle and cage. Not sure what it's worth so if you want to make an offer let me know.

If zooropa doesn't take it I'll take it for $30.

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB cervelo P4 water bottle/cage [stilleto37] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stilleto37 wrote:

Thanks, PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: WTB cervelo P4 water bottle/cage [zoorop [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump up

looking for as well
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent an email to Cervelo telling them that I had lost my P4 bottle (lies I just wanted an extra one) and they sent me 2 no charge. The guy said they had a bunch just laying around.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The following is the answer to your question of 03-Aug-2016 21:37.
Question:
Hi. I have a P4 and was hoping to find a replacement P4 water bottle. Do you sell or have any in stock?
Answer:
Joe,
I do have a few P4 waterbottles left in stock. Please send me your address and contact information, I'll send one to you.

Regards,
Sincerely
Adrian
Cervélo Customer Support
Quote Reply
Re: WTB cervelo P4 water bottle/cage [TriathlonJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks...my LBS just actually did that for me...as they were trying to see if they had a mount/bracket laying around too...no luck on that piece...but have a couple bottles coming...
Quote Reply