Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Titanium Tri Frame 57-59cm/ or Softride Brushed Aluminum Frame L/XL
Quote | Reply
Anyone looking to sell their old litespeed saber/blade or other titanium tri frame. Also, interested in a Softride Rocket frame in bare aluminum.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Titanium Tri Frame 57-59cm/ or Softride Brushed Aluminum Frame L/XL [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Titanium Tri Frame 57-59cm/ or Softride Brushed Aluminum Frame L/XL [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you find your Ti Tri frame? I've got a 57cm Litespeed Saber...I think it is a 2008 year model. It has a new Quarq DFour Power Meter with Dura Ace rings. 10 speed Dura Ace mechanical. I also have training and race wheels if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Titanium Tri Frame 57-59cm/ or Softride Brushed Aluminum Frame L/XL [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, a Litespeed Blade, from the Pro's Closet. How much would sell just the frame for?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd ask $600 for the frame but I'm looking to sell it as a complete bike before I part it out. If that doesn't work I'll let you know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I've Litespeed Blade 2004 size 59 in mint condition with 2005 decals if you're still interested...
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Titanium Tri Frame 57-59cm/ or Softride Brushed Aluminum Frame L/XL [easy-rider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, found a 2006 Blade.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do you like the blade? I'm looking for the same thing.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Titanium Tri Frame 57-59cm/ or Softride Brushed Aluminum Frame L/XL [washedup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have really have enjoyed this bike. The fit is perfect. The ride is so smooth. I have a bad back so that is really helpful for me. I have competed to 70.3's and one full. Had PR's in two races. But I like to try different bikes and my wife gets upset if I have more than two bikes. I just purchased a Softride TT7, and looking for a Speed Concept. If I find one, I will contact you about selling the Blade.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's good to hear. Thanks.
Quote Reply