Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Scott DH bars
Quote | Reply
Had a set of the first generation Scott DH bars that were produced by 3ttt and I sold them off about 3yrs ago..kicking myself for doing so. Now in the process of building up a bike I am looking to recapture my lost youth (and get a little retro in the process)and find me a replacement pair. If you've got a set (or know of someone who does) and you want to get them out of your dust collecting parts bin please drop me a note. Not looking to spend a ton here (obviously not putting them on a P3C) but really would like a set. If you have the matching F.A.S.T. armrests to go with them it would be a super added bonus (and save me a lot of time trying to track them down or having to buy a set of LeMond clipons to scavenge them). Thanks for looking in on this post.
If you're looking for some other part and want to trade let me know..you aren't the only one with an overflowing parts bin.
cheers
Kent
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Scott DH bars [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saw some on ebay a week or so ago, don't know if they're still there. Alas, I have no other info for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Scott DH bars [brider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
combing it now...found a few pair..attached to bikes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kent, I just bought a set of the Scott Extreme aerobars from eBay. The ends come nearly together and angle up; only way to hold them is to interlace your fingers together. If interested let me know.

Ken

Quote | Reply
I'll keep these in mind. Looking for the DH version so I can (hopefully) run STI levers on them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kent,

I think I have a couple pairs around. I will check tomorrow as I've just moved and have boxes everywhere. Do you need any other retro parts while I'm searching? I have quite the collection.

Greg.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Scott DH bars [Timemachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol...define need. Need and want are two totally different things. I might need part for a build but my wife would want a less full basement. Drop me either a pm or an email (addy is in my profile) with whatever you have..it would be appreciated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kent, I believe I have a set of these hanging in my garage. Anodized blue in color, with original arm rest pads and bar end connector bridge. I will see if I can get some pics to send to you if it what you are looking for. Been quite a few years since I used these. Let me know.
Quote Reply