Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Giro Air Attack Shield or Kask Bambino with shield Medium.
Quote | Reply
title says it all if you have a good condition medium air atack shield helmet with or with out a shield or kask bambino you are looking to get rid of?

send me what you have wand what your looking to get for it thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Giro Air Attack Shield or Kask Bambino with shield Medium. [Ironfox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey! Check out the link below for a new Giro Air Attack with shield....$129.99 with free shipping
Cheapest price I've found.

http://www.biketiresdirect.com/...PWgcACFSdk7AoduloA-A
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Giro Air Attack Shield or Kask Bambino with shield Medium. [southpawrx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nice. that's cheaper than most of the used one in the classifieds.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Giro Air Attack Shield or Kask Bambino with shield Medium. [odin99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Too bad they're all glossy and not matte. Still a great price though!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Giro Air Attack Shield or Kask Bambino with shield Medium. [J Crew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price is still active. Just snagged one as a training helmet. I prefer visors over sunglasses... since once I start sweating, the sunglasses get coated... not so much with visors.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Giro Air Attack Shield or Kask Bambino with shield Medium. [dyarab] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hope this is legit. Just ordered one as well. great deal.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Giro Air Attack Shield or Kask Bambino with shield Medium. [Joncolby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's legit. Just got my highlighter yellow one delivered on Monday.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Giro Air Attack Shield or Kask Bambino with shield Medium. [MichaelT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dam no more large ones
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Giro Air Attack Shield or Kask Bambino with shield Medium. [Ozlas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you still looking for a Kask Bambino helmet?
Quote Reply