Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Cervelo S5 or R5 or R3 (frame or complete bike)
Quote | Reply
I am looking for a Cervelo S5 (preferably) but will consider R5 or S3. Size 54cm ideally. Year 2011 to 2014. Looking for complete bike built in Di2 but open to buying just the frame.

Thanks!
Nic

Quote Reply
Re: WTB Cervelo S5 or R5 or R3 (frame or complete bike) [Nic_Mtl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can still find the S5 2012's at retail locations for deep discounts…so I guess it depends on your price range.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Cervelo S5 or R5 or R3 (frame or complete bike) [brian_j_smith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did you see this ad? The frame was used 3 days.

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1554695/

PM me with questions.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Cervelo S5 or R5 or R3 (frame or complete bike) [Nic_Mtl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 56cm 2012 S5 with the white frame that I'm thinking about selling. If you are interested pm me and I can give you more details.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We've got a 2012 S5 51cm with Ultegra di2. Let me know, we can discuss pricing.

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Cervelo S5 or R5 or R3 (frame or complete bike) [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
titemple652 wrote:
did you see this ad? The frame was used 3 days.

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1554695/

PM me with questions.

It is also listed here ... Tasty looking bike and the guy got the matching SRAM22 hoods too
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Cervelo S5 or R5 or R3 (frame or complete bike) [-BrandonMarshTX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
got any Brandon-sized R5s or R3s lying around? ;)

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Cervelo S5 or R5 or R3 (frame or complete bike) [-BrandonMarshTX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the 2012 S5 still available? If so I'm interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Cervelo S5 or R5 or R3 (frame or complete bike) [akschafer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We've got a few interested. Will be Monday before I get pictures to those who have contacted me. Will let you know.

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Cervelo S5 or R5 or R3 (frame or complete bike) [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No. I had an S5 earlier in the year, but haven't had an R5 or R3!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
at Pathfinder in Morgantown WV there is a 2013 R5 frame only(never built) in 54cm just hanging on the wall. It was next to my R5 vwd Argyle frame that I just built up last month.

304-296-0076 and ask for either Andrew or Andy specifically. They'll make you a deal on it or build it up how you want it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thinking it is time to sell my 2011 R3, full dura ace 7900 (12-25 cassette), rotor crank 175mm, with round rotor rings (53/39) Ritchey WCS carbon seat post, stem (110mm) and bars. Wheels are easton EA90TT with power tap Elite+ wireless hub in the back. I have the stock black hudz for the shifters also. Q rings have been sold elsewhere. Sale includes Adamo Breakaway and 2 XLab chimp cages.No pedals or garmin mount. $3750 shipped. I'm in iowa city, iowa. It is a 56cm
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

Last edited by: kppolich: May 19, 14 22:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1528247/

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply