Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Carbon Frameset and Campy 11 Bits(crank, fd, chain)
Quote | Reply
I am looking for a few things to finish off a build and just seeing if anyone has anything lying around they want to get rid of. I need a 175mm 11 Speed crank, prefer standard but its no big deal if compact. Also may need a chain and I need a braze on fd. If anyone has any of those, or any leads it would be greatly appreciated...

Also looking to see if anyone has a cheap carbon knock off frame, like the bare carbon Chinese ones in a 58-60cm. Wanting a carbon frame for training and wanting to throw some personal decals on it just for fun...Like I said, just seeing if any are out there.
Thanks!
Last edited by: bthomas515: Apr 23, 14 9:11
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Campy 11 Bits(crank, fd, chain) [bthomas515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...looking to stay with Chorus or maybe record, just to have same group for everything.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Carbon Frameset and Campy 11 Bits(crank, fd, chain) [bthomas515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still looking
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Carbon Frameset and Campy 11 Bits(crank, fd, chain) [bthomas515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have two options for you:

1. 175 Compact Super Record in good condition (Campy ceramic bearings are amazing).
2. 175 Standard Chorus Crankset with new 11spd chainrings.

I also have a set of CeramicSpeed ultra torque bearings (new).

Carl Hoefer - Cycling Geek
Blog - http://bikegeekreview.blogspot.com
Wind Tunnel - https://www.facebook.com/...estWindTunnelTesting
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump...have a few parts lined up but not everything
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 11sp Chorus crank. 172.5 compact, for $300,
Also, a HSON+ wheelset with a Record rear hub, and Hope ft for $350. we can do a package deal if you want both.

Ryan
Quote Reply