Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB - S-Works Crankset or other carbon Crankset BB30 and Compact or Mid-Compact - FOUND!!! Thanks STers!
Quote | Reply
Hey all - looking to buy a compact crank to go on a new build - would love a Campagnolo 11 Speed setup, but am relegated by price to something lesser. So, S-Works, SRAM Red/Force, Etc... 172.5 or 175 and 110 BCD please.

Thanks everybody - have an awesome Wednesday!

Eric
Last edited by: ericstevens73: Jun 19, 14 23:14
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - S-Works Crankset or other carbon Crankset BB30 and Compact or Mid-Compact [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Specialized Sworks cranks 52/36 chainrings and Quarq compact spider. PM me if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - S-Works Crankset or other carbon Crankset BB30 and Compact or Mid-Compact [campyman099] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for mentioning that - and I'd love it. But, the focus was on cost for this build, and that my friend is way outside the budget!

Eric
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - S-Works Crankset or other carbon Crankset BB30 and Compact or Mid-Compact [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eric, did you ever find a crank? I've got a Specialized S-works 52/36 that I'm thinking of selling.

Race Reports, etc -- Bob's Bikes
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - S-Works Crankset or other carbon Crankset BB30 and Compact or Mid-Compact [C W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is your sworks crankset still available?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - S-Works Crankset or other carbon Crankset BB30 and Compact or Mid-Compact [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Already sold it

Race Reports, etc -- Bob's Bikes
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - S-Works Crankset or other carbon Crankset BB30 and Compact or Mid-Compact [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Dura Ace compact crank with 175mm cranks, if you're interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - S-Works Crankset or other carbon Crankset BB30 and Compact or Mid-Compact [trimdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for 170, 172.5 but open to compact, semi or standard rings.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, sold it yesterday.
Quote Reply