Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB/NEED 11sp Cassette
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone, I am needing an 11 speed cassette for my Sram group. I cannot afford buying new and must resort to seeing if anyone has one and can help out. I would prefer an 11-27 but no 11-23 please as I live in a mountainous area. Thanks in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB/NEED 11sp Cassette [VeloGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got Force & Ultegra 11.25, Red 11.26, 105 & DA 11.28.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They're pretty cheap from the UK sellers like PBK, Ribble, Wiggle, CRC, etc. Shipping is a bit slower than domestic, but free if you buy enough stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB/NEED 11sp Cassette [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are you asking for the red 11-26? Want to confirm it's 11speed as well. Thanks!
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Dura Ace 9000 Cassette, 11-25, 11 Speed, Take Off with 25 miles from test ride $150 Shipped

Quote Reply
Re: WTB/NEED 11sp Cassette [MNX1024] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IIRC- the new DA is incompatable with anything other than Shimano?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shimano and SRAM uses the same freehub body, only Campagnolo is different. Though, all three cassette can be used interchangeably with any brands' rear derailleur (11 speed only).
Last edited by: MNX1024: Nov 21, 14 8:09
Quote Reply
Re: WTB/NEED 11sp Cassette [MNX1024] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought I read somewhere that shimano was trying to prevent the latest iteration of their cassettes to only work with shimano. I knew previous gems were interchangeable. Maybe i read incorrect info. On the latest sram 22/DA compatable
Quote Reply
Re: WTB/NEED 11sp Cassette [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kram wrote:
They're pretty cheap from the UK sellers like PBK, Ribble, Wiggle, CRC, etc. Shipping is a bit slower than domestic, but free if you buy enough stuff.

true, sadly most EU sellers do not ship to military APO addresses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
VeloGuy wrote:
kram wrote:

true, sadly most EU sellers do not ship to military APO addresses.

Ugh. I have a new 11-25 and 11-28 that I could mail you for whatever it costs for me to replace them. Likely not the cheapest option, though.
Quote Reply