Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB- BMC TM02 or Shiv Nosecone frameset
Quote | Reply
Looking to build up a new ride and have been searching for either S-works SHIV (nosecone model) or a BMC TM02.
Would need a Medium in the SHIV or a M-S or M-L in the BMC.
If you have a full bike and would prefer to sell built up instead of just the frameset, that could be an option as well.
Having a tough time finding either on Ebay and craigslist so was hoping someone around here might be looking to get rid of a bike or in the market to upgrade.
PM me or shoot me an email at kuch1980@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: WTB- BMC TM02 or Shiv Nosecone frameset [Mattkuch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a L 55cm BMC race machine I've been thinking about parting with.The frame is either a 2010 or 11 in near perfect shape.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been toying with downgrading bikes (to DA1-2, SC9.8-9, or like bike) as my race schedule the next few years will be short distance and light schedule. I have a TM01 built to a pro level. PM if interested.

Cheers,
J.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Shiv nosecone - I love the bike and wasn't planning on getting rid of it, but the one bike I WOULD consider getting in its place is the BMC TM01. If you're interested in the Shiv, maybe we can work something out with jbardell where you buy my Shiv, I buy his BMC, and we all win :)

Re: WTB- BMC TM02 or Shiv Nosecone frameset [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Nose Cone Shiv, size medium. I might consider parting with it. Shoot me a PM with what you are thinking.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB- BMC TM02 or Shiv Nosecone frameset [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like we could have a possible deal in the making if all the details line up.
The BMC TM01, if built up the way you described, may be a bit more bike than I am looking to spend right now.
I would def. be interested in the SHIV, as long as the bike is in good condition.
Maybe we can trade some prices and expectations to see if there is interest in a deal?
Quote Reply