Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: used tri-shorts for tall guy
Quote | Reply
I'm 6'2" 170lbs and having trouble finding tri-shorts which fit me well. I currently use Kiwami but only size which I fit in is XL. The waist is way to big which causes bunching, but can't get my tree-trunk legs into size Large which are also super short on me.

I'm looking for someone of my similar build who may have some used tri-shorts with a bit of life left in them. Want to try out a few different pairs before buying anything new if I can.

Let me know what you got and how you find the fit. Also welcome any suggestions from others at my height/weight.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: used tri-shorts for tall guy [IronStork] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey - I am 6'1", 185 lbs...I use DeSoto Forza Shorts with the nice pad in them...size XL

They fit well, are pretty tight, and have some nice leg compression. I wear a size 34W pants if that helps too.

I don't have any to sell, but you can find them at a lot of online retailers or go direct from DeSoto. Really is a nice product.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me dig through my closet, I once was XL but am XXL these days. I have a local club's shorts at an XL I think they are made by Champsys. You can have them for the cost of shipping (flat rate envelope or box) I am 6'6" and they fit me way back in college (2010) I used them in 1 or 2 races at most.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: used tri-shorts for tall guy [adamw507] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great thanks. Let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ahh they had a hole somehow in them :( but they fit great and were from Sugoi...
Quote Reply