Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: ultegra parts 10 speed and brakes, aero bar setup and look pedals
Quote | Reply
Seeing if anyone is parting with some ultegra parts... looking for the tt shifters, regular shifters, fd and Rd, and brakes. Looking for the black versions. Di2 is a plus if you have it.

Also, the aerobars setup I am looking for is the flat bars. The part where you mount the brakes should be flat, not tilted up if that makes sense. Ski bent tt bars would be ideal if anyone has them. Not looking to spend too much on them though.

Interested in look carbon pedals.

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Last edited by: sabotony: Oct 18, 16 4:40
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ultegra di2 10 speed? And aero bar setup [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will soon have a 3t Aura pro cockpit for sale. Base bar is carbon and flat. It has aluminum (though very light) S-bend extensions. I have 70 and 80 mm 3t ARX Pro stems, whichever you need, as well. I'll hang on to all the shifters for my new setup.
Feel free to email me bcwood17@gmail.com if you want to discuss further!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ultegra di2 10 speed and brakes? And aero bar setup [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ultegra di2 10 speed and brakes? And aero bar setup [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Changed what I am looking for.

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a pair of black/ white look keo Max 2 pedals. $50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
post updated.

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ultegra parts 10 speed and brakes, aero bar setup and look pedals [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 10 speed Dura Ace 7800 brakes, FD, RD, cranks 172.5 53/39, bottom bracket, chain and TT bar end shifters. PM me if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ultegra parts 10 speed and brakes, aero bar setup and look pedals [Sgpbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thankss but a bit out of my price/skill range ha

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply