Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: powertap training wheel
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

I'm interested in an ANT+ Powertap wheel in good condition. I don't need a race wheel. It can be an older generation Powertap as long as it is ANT+ and works reliably. Needs to be clincher, Shimano compatible. I'd like to spend around $300.

I'm hoping some of you have upgraded over the years and have something gathering dust. Let me know!

-Rick
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: powertap training wheel [cardbotv2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of DTSwiss RR585's with a PowerTap rear hub and DTSwiss 240 front hub. These are bomb-proof training wheels that I used for a few years. The wheels have bladed spokes and red nipples. The PowerTap is the older PRO+, but I sent it to PowerTap and had the freehub converted to 11spd. and the internals upgraded to G3 internals a couple of years ago.

I could do $350 shipped for the wheelset. If you want, I can email some pics. to you. DM me your address and I'll send them over.

- Marcus D.
Last edited by: MarcusD: Feb 3, 17 3:31
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: powertap training wheel [MarcusD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested if he's not
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: powertap training wheel [gjc985] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a powertap G3 wheel if interested.
I could let it go for $340 plus shipping, maybe $20 at most.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Powertap Elite++ 10sp that I was thinking about selling. I am getting more into running and just riding my bike for fun. DT Swiss RR585 rim. I can send the disc cover as well if you are interested (would need the little tabs to connect it though). I was thinking about doing $350 on Craigslist but I'd do it for $300+shipping from Denver to avoid the Craigslist crowd. I'd need to keep the skewer though to put on my old wheel.
Edit: it has a new battery as of last summer and I'd include the tool as well.
Last edited by: bq2001: Feb 6, 17 13:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks all, I've got a power meter coming to solve my problem but I have a few friends who might be interested in what you've posted here. I'll see if I can get their attention.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: powertap training wheel [bq2001] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are the differences between powertap elite ++ and a G3?

I'm looking for a 10spd trainer wheel....
Quote Reply