Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Computrainer - FOUND ONE - but any have any videos?
Quote | Reply
Hi there... it's that frigid time of year again... if anyone is selling a mint condition computrainer for super cheap...please let me take that dust collector off your hands!!! Bonus if you have any of the real time videos to go along with it...

Last edited by: jar70: Dec 9, 15 11:04
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Computrainer [jar70] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got one that I'm no longer using. It is the "pro" model and I have one real time video in addition to all the normally included software. $500 plus shipping. I'm in San Diego if you're local. Text me at (858) 442-4267 if you're interested and I can text pics or give you additional info.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Computrainer - FOUND ONE - but any have any videos? [jar70] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks ST... found one .... but would still love to buy some of the real videos if anyone has any? I have IM CdA and IM Kona..already...

Quote | Reply
Check out VeloReality.com

I like riding those better than the RM IRCV... Higher quality videos and much cheaper videos... A tad over 10$ per. I have many IRCV but hardly ride them anymore..

I do like the ones where you are in the middle of the action though. VR can feel a little lonely at times.

---------------------------------
T. Guertin / Spocket
Quote Reply