Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 58cm Cyclocross/Gravel bike
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a gravel bike to ride the trails and logging roads this winter to stay safe and off the highways.
Getting rid of one? What do you have?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 58cm Cyclocross/Gravel bike [Bailout] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an older felt f1x. It is in great shape with sram red/force. Red shifters and force derailleurs. New Ritchey wcs fork. It's a size 57 and fits like a 58ish bike. I think the frame is 2006 or so. It is aluminum, bike is pretty light for what it is. 3t cockpit (team post and stem, ergonova pro bars) with Arione cx saddle. New wheels, Kinlin 279s on novatec hubs and sapim race spokes and new continental GP 4 season 28s. Super reliable and solid. I picked up a new cross bike so this one sits on trainer. Probably looking at 800 shipped in lower 48 since I just put 800 in it recently with fork, wheels, tires. PM me if interested.
Last edited by: JeffJ: Oct 9, 15 5:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You still looking for a cross bike?

Superfly Coaching
http://www.superflycoaching.com/eric

IL PIRATA VI GUARDA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd you about my CX bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wish I would have seen this way back. At this point I know I'm necro-posting, but whatever. Someone else may want it.

I've got a 2009 Ridley X-Fire. It's set up 1x10 with Force shifters to an X9 rd, 11-34, with a 42 tooth up front on a 105 5600 crankset. Brakes are TRP mini-v's and are awesome. Wheels are fairly light aluminum tubulars with Sun Vista Aluminum rims and Sapim spokes. I think I've got a set of Vittorias glued on right now.

If you or anyone else is interested, let me know. I'm switching to disc and this thing isn't getting used all that much.
Quote Reply