Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Wedding is over, now I have money again: Sidi 44 Boa, Specialized S-Works 43, Rapha/Maap/Assos/Gore Medium Bibs & Jerseys, Specialized Prevail Medium, Catlike Mixino Large
Quote | Reply
Per the title. Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Wedding is over, now I have money again: Sidi 44 Boa, Specialized S-Works 43, Rapha/Maap/Assos/Gore Medium Bibs & Jerseys, Specialized Prevail Medium, Catlike Mixino Large [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have a pair of BNIB s-works 6 and s-works sub 6 44s not sure if that would work for you

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Wedding is over, now I have money again: Sidi 44 Boa, Specialized S-Works 43, Rapha/Maap/Assos/Gore Medium Bibs & Jerseys, Specialized Prevail Medium, Catlike Mixino Large [tbellrun23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think so according to what I've read. It appears that specialized is 1 to 1.5 sizes smaller than sidi. Maybe I mean a size larger, but you get what I'm saying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Wedding is over, now I have money again: Sidi 44 Boa, Specialized S-Works 43, Rapha/Maap/Assos/Gore Medium Bibs & Jerseys, Specialized Prevail Medium, Catlike Mixino Large [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a couple size medium Rapha jersey's for sale.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...!_P6288090/#p6288090

The only lists the Classics one. I also have a grey Core version that I've yet to post pictures of. I only wore it a few times and it just doesn't stretch in the shoulders like the other fabrics so I'm selling it for $40. I "cheat" in the shoulders on Rapha jersey's (size L in the shoulders, size M in the waist) so it's likely only a problem that would impact me.
Quote Reply