Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Specialized Diverge Carbon
Quote | Reply
As the topic states, Im posting on here to see if anyone has a Specialized carbon Diverge they are looking to move. Size 54 preferred but can go down to a 52. Committing to commuting to/from work now and looking to buy off members on here whom I trust. thanks in advance all
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Specialized Diverge Carbon [VeloGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 56cm Diverge Carbon Expert.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Specialized Diverge Carbon [campyman099] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
campyman099 wrote:
I have a 56cm Diverge Carbon Expert.

can't fit a 56 otherwise i'd have it. As stated for anyone else ideally I need a 54 but a 52 can work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hopeful bump for a diverge out there from the ST family
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't have one doe sale, but out of curiosity, why only Diverge. There are a few choices out there already maybe just as good, e.g. Santa Cruz Stigmata, Focus Paralane, Trek Boone, Volagi, etc. In fact, there will be whole bunch of new entries into this segment in the next a few months.

Regardless, good luck finding what you are looking for.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Specialized Diverge Carbon [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dalava wrote:
I don't have one doe sale, but out of curiosity, why only Diverge. There are a few choices out there already maybe just as good, e.g. Santa Cruz Stigmata, Focus Paralane, Trek Boone, Volagi, etc. In fact, there will be whole bunch of new entries into this segment in the next a few months.

HAHA. Wow! Well I've never before had to justify my WTB post regarding the other viable bike candidates out there but if it appeases you Sir, it's what I want in a bike after considering all the others which you have mentioned??

Furthermore, I am seeking to pick one up second hand to save on retail costs- so why hold off for new entries in this segment if I would be resorting to paying full LBS MSRP?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
VeloGuy wrote:
dalava wrote:

HAHA. Wow! Well I've never before had to justify my WTB post regarding the other viable bike candidates out there but if it appeases you Sir, it's what I want in a bike after considering all the others which you have mentioned??

Furthermore, I am seeking to pick one up second hand to save on retail costs- so why hold off for new entries in this segment if I would be resorting to paying full LBS MSRP?

As I said, it's just out of curiosity. Wasn't meant to talk you out of the Diverge, nor questioning your research and conclusion. Good luck in your search.

... and the free bump
Last edited by: dalava: Feb 21, 17 8:29
Quote Reply