Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Shiv seatpost/saddle clamp 37.5mm
Quote | Reply
I just got a Sitero saddle to try on my Shiv and I can't get it far enough forward due to the shorter rails. I am looking for the more angled setback (37.5mm) post along with the clamp for "Carbon Rail". I believe some Shiv modules came with this seatpost as an extra item. Let me know if you happen to have one laying around and you're willing to let it go for cheap! I'm not sure how the Sitero will work, thus my reluctance to spend top dollar for a new one. Thanks

It looks like this:

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Shiv seatpost/saddle clamp 37.5mm [JoshTriNW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you tried flipping the one you have around? It will fit both ways. I had the same issue and flipped mine and it worked out perfect. I too am still up in the air on the sitero. It has different contact points than a traditional saddle that I am still getting used to but it seems comfortable.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Shiv seatpost/saddle clamp 37.5mm [mlyonsdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I've have the current seatpost already flipped forward. My Adamo Attack is clamped right in the middle, but when I line up the Sitero up it would need to clamp on the edge of rail with no room to move forward if needed. Thanks for the heads up though as not everybody is aware of the ability to the flip the posts..
Quote Reply