Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: SRAM Red Crank 10 sp, Hollowgram Crank, 30-40mm carbon clincher
Quote | Reply
Hello! I'm looking for:

- SRAM red crank, 10 speed (if that matters) but specifically the older version from around 2010 to finish my college build.

-Or, a cannondale hollowgram. So, bb30 on both cranks, 172.5 for both and preferably 53/39.

- Some carbon clinchers in the 30-40mm range. Such as: Zipp, Mavic, Profile Design, Reynolds. No aluminum tracks please. 10 speed Shimano preferred but that can always be changed. Prefer also recent within last 4 or 5 years. I would consider tubular for the right set.

Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM Red Crank 10 sp, Hollowgram Crank, 30-40mm carbon clincher [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of mavic cosmic pro, brand new. Ordered with campy freehub. Company wouldnt exchange. I also have a used set of Rol carbon clinchers with dhimano free hub, 45mm deep. Pm if interesred in either
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM Red Crank 10 sp, Hollowgram Crank, 30-40mm carbon clincher [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a hollowgram with 52/36...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of GRAY carbon clincher wheels. 40mm deep.
Like new condition. The rear wheel has a White Industries T-10 hub. It has a shimano free hub on it now, but I think I have a campy version too.
Haven't ridden these much, as all my bikes are 11 speed.
PM me & I can email or text pics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have two Sram Red GXP cranksets. Both 175mm length. One from 2008 has Sram 53/39 rings. The other is 2012 and has Rotor 53/39 Q Rings. Let me know if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Mavic Cosmic Ultimate tubulars and most of a Hollowgram crankset (172.5 arms and I have 53/39 rings, but you would need a spider and spindle). I'd sell the wheels for $1100 and include the crank arms/rings for free.

Might be a little higher than you want to spend on wheels, but these are 10 and 11s compatible so if you ever upgrade your group you won't outgrow the wheels. They also have a $3500 retail price tag so a pretty sweet deal.

Pm with any questions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the following wheel sets:
  • Zipp 202s with a PowerTap G3 rear hub and a DTSwiss 240s front hub. 11-speed. In excellent condition, with stealthy black logos. Looking for around $1,250.
  • Zipp 303s. In very good condition, logos removed. 10-speed free hub. Looking for around $1,000.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have SRAM red crankset 10sp, 172.5, 53/39 rings with low miles ( opted for a compact)
$100 plus actual shipping costs. Thx, Bill
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Hallogram and just bumped it to the top.
Quote Reply