Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: SRAM Mini Gruppo
Quote | Reply
Need road shifters, FD & RD. Looking to spend $250-400...rival, force or Red is fine. Let me know what you've got!

Pics/prices to stephenjparshall@icloud.com

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM Mini Gruppo [sparshall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have SRAM APEX medium cage (handles up to 32t cassette) & RIVAL RD includes chain catcher.

RD has some scratches but still functions perfectly. FD is in doesn't have any scratches. (both are still a bit dirty as I just removed them from a frame I am about to list...)

willing to sell both for $75 shipped

Last edited by: danahs: Jul 24, 14 18:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent with some SRAM Rival shifters.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have rival shifters and a rival rear derailleur that have seen (very rough estimates) 1500 and 1000 miles respectively but are still in perfect working order. Like new except for some scratches and a little road dirt that I would clean off before sending. Let me know if you're interested

Thanks,
Nick
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
force shifters, red fd, and force rd. 300, or 375 with some red brakes. Pics in a couple of days.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM Mini Gruppo [phourgenres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got some 10s red shifters I could let go for $250. Let me know if you want some pics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
full apex group, new $300?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two sets of Red shifters, one Red rear der and one silver Rival rear der. Many Shimano 10-speed cassettes as well.
All in very good condition. If you're still looking PM and I'll get you photos/prices on whatever pairing/s you're interested in.
Quote Reply