Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Powertap G3
Quote | Reply
Hi

Looking for a Powertap G3 hub only if possible. Shimano splined 11 speed, 32 spoke.
Will also consider the above built into a lower profile carbon clincher wheel. In that case I still need the Shimano splined 11 speed but spoke count can be 24 and up.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Powertap G3 [luv2bike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have what you need. Also have front Hub to match if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of full carbon Hawk Racing V45s with a Powertap GS 11-speed hub. They are in great condition and the hub only has about 250 miles on it. Let me know if you are interested (asking $1350). I will include an almost new set of Hawk Racing brake pads (maybe 100 miles) as well as a new set still in the package.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a CycleOps brand powertap carbon clincher wheelset (enve rims). 45mm deep with a G3 hub. Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible caps and will work for your 11 speed. Whole wheelset for $750. Or if you only want the rear we can work something out.... here's a site with specs:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/us/en/cycleops-powertap-g3-enve-wheelset/rp-prod73891

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a g3 hub ,32hole, built to mavic open pro rim. Also have a power tap front wheel built to mavic open pro to match if you interested.
Quote Reply