Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Large/58 tt bike
Quote | Reply
I just got my fit results back and it looks like I need a size 58 tri bike (or size large). The stack and the reach should be as close as possible to 539 and 450, respectively. From my research, these are the frame/bike that I know will fit:

Quintana Roo Cd0.1 - L
Cervelo P3C - 58
Felt B2 - 58
Felt B12 - 58
Felt B16 - 58
Felt DA1/2/3/4 - 58

Strava
Last edited by: gmh39: Sep 7, 16 11:04
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Large/58 tt bike [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man! Too bad this Seduza does have the right numbers! So close!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Large/58 tt bike [bswan15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea true. My reach could be longer and stack could be lower, but then I'd have to go custom...

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I cannot look it up right now but I think those stack and reach numbers could easily be achieved with a 56cm P2/P3.
How tall are you?

gmh39 wrote:
I just got my fit results back and it looks like I need a size 58 tri bike (or size large). The stack and the reach should be as close as possible to 539 and 450, respectively. From my research, these are the frame/bike that I know will fit:

Quintana Roo Cd0.1 - L
Cervelo P3C - 58
Felt B2 - 58
Felt B12 - 58
Felt B16 - 58
Felt DA1/2/3/4 - 58
Last edited by: BrickMick: Sep 13, 16 4:22
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Large/58 tt bike [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'9", but mostly torso. Those stack/reach numbers are already with a 100mm stem. FWIW, my pad X/Y is 658/465.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not a fitter, but those sound like giant bikes for someone who is 5'9. Even if you are all torso, I could maybe buy that you need long reach but the high stack doesn't make sense at all. But, what do I know.

I have a 2011 P4 for sale either as a frame or a complete bike, I'm 6'0 and a 56cm in the old Cervelo long geo is plenty long but everyone is different I suppose.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Large/58 tt bike [tgarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea they are definitely big. I think the fit numbers (mainly the reach) are a combination of sitting far up in the saddle and the long torso. I'm pretty sure the stack was just derived second cause my fitter said that I can go 20-30mm shorter in stack and still be ok as long as the reach is there.

I think I may post a thread in the main section looking for advice/critique on this.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Large/58 tt bike [tgarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

That is what I was thinking.
I am 6'2" and ride a 56 cm Cervelo P2.
If you are interested, here is the link to the FS post for a race ready bike.

tgarson wrote:
I'm not a fitter, but those sound like giant bikes for someone who is 5'9. Even if you are all torso, I could maybe buy that you need long reach but the high stack doesn't make sense at all. But, what do I know.

I have a 2011 P4 for sale either as a frame or a complete bike, I'm 6'0 and a 56cm in the old Cervelo long geo is plenty long but everyone is different I suppose.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so to phrase it another way, your fitter told you he was unable to get you closer than 30mm away from the right fit?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Large/58 tt bike [Prof Fate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't say that. I was asking him questions about some used frame I found and he said that while not ideal, I could get away with a stack 20-3mm shorter. I think it had more to do with expanding the number of frames I had to choose from than an admitting the fit was incorrect.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you ever find a suitable bike?

I have a 2011 58 Cervelo P2 for sale. http://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/?post=6095574

Dimension can be found here.

http://road-bikes.gearsuite.com/l/71/2011-Cervelo-P2-Ultegra

Looks like with the seat position setting you could get what you need.

Tri is my Tribe! "Sometimes you need to slow down in order to go fast."
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Large/58 tt bike [dswezey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ended up finding a CD0.1 for a good deal on Craigslist.

Strava
Quote Reply