Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Garmin HR Monitor Chest Strap and also a new Saddle
Quote | Reply
1. HR Monitor Chest Strap
I have a Garmin Edge 500 and Forerunner 305, but can't get the HR Monitor to work. So I'm looking to pick up a cheap replacement or a BLE and Ant+ Wahoo or other.

***Bought a saddle****2. Saddle
Looking for a new or gently used Fizik Tritone, Specialized Sitero, or a Cobb JOF 55 saddle

Please let me know what you have and how much by reply to the post, PM, or direct email to beniger @ hotmail.com

Thanks!
Last edited by: beniger: Dec 18, 14 6:16
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Garmin HR Monitor Chest Strap and Tritone or Cobb JOF Saddle [beniger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for edit
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Garmin HR Monitor Chest Strap and also a new Saddle [beniger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Garmin soft strap, $40 shipped (in US), let me know if you want it. here you can see pics of it

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=4875465

I don't have any saddles for sale at this time.

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Garmin HR Monitor Chest Strap and also a new Saddle [beniger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Garmin HR Monitor Chest Strap and also a new Saddle [DrTriKat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer, wanting to pick up one a bit cheaper.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Garmin chest strap - $33 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've New, never used JOF 55, Stealth black. $115 shipped
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Garmin HR Monitor Chest Strap and also a new Saddle [txdillard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take it. I'll PM you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still looking for a Ant+ heart rate chest strap, prefer new or not used much. Reply or message me with what you have.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saw you bought a saddle. If anyone else is looking, I have a Sitero Pro with the tripod and transition rack options.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got 2 HR straps:

1.) Wahoo HR strap ANT+.
2.) Garmin HR strap ANT+.

Both barely used. Shipping extra from Canada, but the Canadian dollar is ~15% cheaper than USD right now, so send me an offer if interested.

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply