Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Fizik Arione CX World Champion Carbon Saddle
Quote | Reply
Hi All,
Please PM me with pics and a reasonable price of an Arione CX World Champion Saddle you may want to sell :)

This is what I am looking for (black or white is fine):

Many thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Fizik Arione CX World Champion Carbon Saddle [Estuche] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Second bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Estuche wrote:
Hi All,
Please PM me with pics and a reasonable price of an Arione CX World Champion Saddle you may want to sell :)

This is what I am looking for (black or white is fine):

Many thanks!

Which world's did you win? Congrats on the achievement. I'll track one down for you and give it to you at my cost. Best
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Fizik Arione CX World Champion Carbon Saddle [kileyay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kileyay wrote:
Which world's did you win? Congrats on the achievement. I'll track one down for you and give it to you at my cost. Best

rough day at work? sheesh.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Fizik Arione CX World Champion Carbon Saddle [7718] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
7718 wrote:
kileyay wrote:

rough day at work? sheesh.

Hahaha well put!

It is unfortunate that users like this dude mar the otherwise great sense of community this forums provides..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry but buying world champion kit when you haven't at least won a world title in your age group is as Fred as Fred gets. I love that saddle though, and since I cohabitate with one such champion I'm having a dozen custom made. And it was a really long day at work too. Maybe I should have just put on my team sky kit and taken out the Pinarello instead of getting on here
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Fizik Arione CX World Champion Carbon Saddle [kileyay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmm I guess I have to put my Polka-dotted Colnago up for sale then. I mean - my friend Michael did win a couple of stages in some random French race on it, but since I did not participate and his team later pulled him out of the race I guess I should let this one go.

Who wants some green jerseys signed by a Slovak? I have some of those too laying around. Size medium and they have some sweat and logos on them, but can be washed if you'd like.

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Fizik Arione CX World Champion Carbon Saddle [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rocketbrother wrote:
Hmmm I guess I have to put my Polka-dotted Colnago up for sale then. I mean - my friend Michael did win a couple of stages in some random French race on it, but since I did not participate and his team later pulled him out of the race I guess I should let this one go.

Who wants some green jerseys signed by a Slovak? I have some of those too laying around. Size medium and they have some sweat and logos on them, but can be washed if you'd like.

This is precisely the type of witty retort I expect from Slowtwitch. Thank you, sir, for making this a community that doesn't have to use pink font to dish out a little bit of wit and condescension
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh my, the typical keyboard warriors...Do not take this thread as your substitute for therapists. Are you pissed at the world? Why choose to ridicule someone's request, even when you have no idea about who this person is? I will assume you are over 21, act like one then.

I am trying to do something serious here: I want to buy a FIZIK WORLD CHAMPION SADDLE.

Do you have one? Great, please PM me. No? then stop being naughty or I will report you to a moderator. Social norms exist for a reason.
Last edited by: Estuche: Jul 26, 14 10:53
Quote Reply