Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT or WTB: Sram Red 22 crankset and WTB Bars
Quote | Reply
I have a complete E-tap set only to find out the crank is a BB30 spindle and will not fit my new bike build. It is the new style, 52-36T, 172.5mm arms. Looking to trade it for the same crank or compact crank with a GXP spindle. If you don't want to trade, I am open to purchasing yours. Let me know what you have

Looking for carbon bars or really nice aluminum bars, preferably "mostly black"- 40cm-42cm, and prefer a shallow drop but open to look at what everyone has. Really trying to keep the bars at under $100
Last edited by: sacwolf: Jun 2, 17 9:26
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Dura Ace 9000 Brakes, Carbon road bars [sacwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you have a preference for drop? I have a few different quality alu bars. 42cm ergonova by 3t, 30 plus shipping. Fsa Energy compact 42cm 40 plus shipping zipp service course 70 ergo 42cmbrand new 50 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a Zipp 40cm short and shallow aluminum handlebar I can sell. Its all black with black zipp logos. Below's a link to the exact bar. PM me if you are interested.

http://www.zipp.com/bars/service-course-sl-70-ergo---/#
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Syntace alloy bar that have never been used in 40cm and I think a lightly used FSA K-Force Carobon Compact habndlebar in 40cm.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: WTT or WTB: Sram Red 22 crankset and WTB Bars [sacwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Sram Red 22 GXP crankset 52/36T 172.5mm crank arm length that I'd sell if you want?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you thought about just using the rotor bsa30 bottom bracket? Will let you use your bb30 crank on a threaded bb.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT or WTB: Sram Red 22 crankset and WTB Bars [kylejay797] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I looked at this but it states can be used for Rotor cranks only. I don't know if it would work
Quote Reply