Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
WTB: Clincher Wheelset 10 speed
Quote | Reply
Looking for an all around, cheap, light, durable, slightly aero 10 speed clincher wheelset

Something like the American Classic 420s would be perfect, but open to anything. Let me know what you have
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Clincher Wheelset 10 speed [pook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got a set of like new Reynolds assaults. Less than 500 miles ridden by 120lb woman. Comes with tires and cassette along with Reynolds brake pads. $750
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Clincher Wheelset 10 speed [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have pictures?

mvermeylen46@gmail.com
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have three wheel sets that I'm looking to clear out:
  • Shimano Dura Ace 9000 C24 Carbon/Aluminum rims. Excellent condition, maybe 100 miles on them. I received these on a frameset I bought, but don't have a use for them. Comes with skewers, Veloflex Master 25 tires (almost new) and latex tubes. Looking for $650 shipped. These are 10 or 11 speed. I'm still trying to price these, but I'm open to offers and thinking in the $650 range.
  • HED Belgium Wheelset with PowerTap G3 rear hub. These are in very good condition, with the rear having a rim and hub that's only seen 500 miles of use. These are 10 or 11 speed.
  • Shimano RS-80 Carbon/Aluminum rims. In great shape. Basically the Ultegra version of the Dura Ace wheels and one generation back. Comes with skewers. These are limited to 10-speed. Looking for $275 shipped.

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Clincher Wheelset 10 speed [mverm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email sent. Let me know if you don't get it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of very good condition Reynolds Strike wheels (62mm deep). Willing to sell with or without tires and cassette.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Clincher Wheelset 10 speed [mdm81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of kinlin 30's laced to White Industries H2 hubs with CX-Rays - $275 shipped, they still spin forever and are true.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
selling a pair of reynolds mv32c UL (the ultralight rims) laced to dt240s... $650 shipped :) i could be talked into including a pair of conti classiques as well
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reynolds 32's with DT240 hubs. Swirl lip generator and cryoblue brake track technology. 3 rides on them, have been sitting in a box since. Was purchased specifically for a 3-day Alp challenge in France a couple years ago. 1311 grams clincher carbon.
10-speed shimano, comes with DT Swiss skewers.
$800 shipped conus

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Clincher Wheelset 10 speed [BAllenby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have pictures of the hed's or rs-80's?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Mavic Cosmic Elite's with the yellow decals.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Clincher Wheelset 10 speed [upstatesc-rider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent with some images of the HEDs and RS80s
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Clincher Wheelset 10 speed [mdm81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the Strike wheelset? Do you have pictures?

mvermeylen46@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Post deleted by nj70.3 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not aero, but I have a completely bombproof clincher wheelset. Mavic Open Pros laced to Dura Ace hubs. 10 speed. Rims are true and hubs spin smooth.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Clincher Wheelset 10 speed [nj70.3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
60mm Planet X Carbon Clinchers 10spd. $500 plus shipping
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 Got a 2014 Reynolds strike SLG
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Dura Ace WH-7850 C24 TL. Carbon tubeless ready 10 speed SRAM Force cassette included
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2014 Mavic Cosmic Carbones SLS wheelset if you are interested. about 1500 miles. tires not included
thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Clincher Wheelset 10 speed [rmattison78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a set of Boyd Altamonts that I'd like to sell. As described here.

24/28 build, Sapim cx-rays, in good shape. About 1,500 miles total. True to within about a millimeter. Even tension, ready for lots more miles.
Last edited by: dcslim: Nov 1, 15 6:45
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Clincher Wheelset 10 speed [dcslim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a new set of wheels from my Felt. They are the TT3 aero wheels system. Includes Vittoria tires, skewers, and tubes ready to ride. Wheels and tires are new take-offs with a narrow aero hub and bladed spokes. $300
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have several sets of takeoff wheels. Felt mainly. $100-200. 10sp and 11sp compatible. PM me if interested.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a brand new Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLS wheelset that I was about to post. I bought them new a year ago and never got a chance to use them. They've never seen the road or trainer. Comes with a brand new Ultegra 12-28 cassette and brand new Vittoria tires. $850 shipped. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by dmquadzilla [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by dmquadzilla [ In reply to ]

Prev Next