Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Cervelo P5-6 Fork
Quote | Reply
Doing the P3-6 conversion and finally found an Aduro set up. Just looking for a fork at this point that will work for a size 51. Prefer matte finish but I am open to gloss also.The more I can avoid buying new, the less my girlfriend will kill me. Thank you.
Last edited by: brett2467: May 16, 16 9:48
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P5-6 Fork [brett2467] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for added items.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P5-6 Fork and Other parts. [brett2467] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should list what size your bike is, as some of the parts like the beard is size specific. Also the offset of the fork is different depending on size. Give Austin Tri Cyclist a call.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Last edited by: nebmot: Apr 25, 16 10:37
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P5-6 Fork and Other parts. [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Knew I was forgetting something. It is a size 51 and thanks, Ill give them a call. I found a fork on ebay, but its been cut to the point where it might not work (12.8 cm left) and definitely not with any spacers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are looking for a work for a 51-56, they are all the same. I went through the same process about a month ago.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you know what you ended up cutting the fork to?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't built my bike yet, but mine is a 56, so it wouldn't be an apples to apples comparison.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ahhhh. Fair enough. Thank you for the input. I sent Austin an email and will try calling on lunch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have everything else now, just needing the fork.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you contact a cervelo dealer they might have one laying around, worst case they can order one for you, which is what I ended up doing.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's what I ended up doing. Finished mine a couple months ago. Currently swapping everything over to a 1X setup.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry for replying I searched on my name to bump one of my posts and saw your post with out thinking that I was looking at the search results.

Glad to hear the project is almost done. Smile

Quote Reply