Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Amazing Carbon Road Frame 54 or 56 (under $500)
Quote | Reply
Honestly, I'm looking for Hong-fu (Avenger), Dengfu, Velobuild, etc frames unless you're willing to part with a legit frame for cheap.

Biggest requirement is that I want internal cabling capable for Di2.

Let me know... message me for my email if you can send pictures.
Last edited by: BrentwoodTriGuy: Sep 22, 14 8:46
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Amazing Carbon Road Frame (under $500) [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Umm, just send an email over to dengfu and let them know that you're a part of a local triathlon club and with your superior negotiating skills this will be at least 30% off and the cost will now be under $500.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Amazing Carbon Road Frame (under $500) [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have to second the previous poster.

I just did a little negotiating with GreatKeenBike to get a frame for a friend of mine. The cost was $499 shipped including standard paint, frame, fork, seat post, headset.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Amazing Carbon Road Frame (under $500) [shikailun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shikailun wrote:
Umm, just send an email over to dengfu and let them know that you're a part of a local triathlon club and with your superior negotiating skills this will be at least 30% off and the cost will now be under $500.

I would but I have too much respect for the amount of work they put into development and quality control.

But really, the frames I'm looking at from them are $430 + $80(ish) shipping. If I buy a used Chinese frame, I'm paying WAY less than that.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Amazing Carbon Road Frame 54 or 56 (under $500) [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't fit on a 58? I've got a sweet cannondale carbon 6 I'd let go for $500. It's perfect
Quote Reply