Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 650cx19m clincher
Quote | Reply
Anyone have some old stock for sale? Looking for narrow tire for use on HED H3 trispoke 19m rim.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 650cx19m clincher [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have some 23s.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 650cx19m clincher [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope. I've got 23s. Need skinnier for the rim. Thanks, though.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have three Michelin Hi-Lite Synergic tires, 650x20, black tread/dark tan sidewalls, folding bead, that I'll sell for $30 via PP Gift plus shipping.

Two are in excellent condition, one is VG/EX.

I will throw in another of the same that was used as a rear trainer tire, plus three 650 butyl tubes.

--Gene
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 650cx19m clincher [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't find much info on those tires. How old are the tires and the tubes? Please post pics. Also, FYI, I do not gift Paypal purchases.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pix attached. I usually offer the choice of buyer using PP Gift or paying the 3% PP fee. It's been a while since anyone's opted for the latter, but your choice.

Tires are from the early 2000s. "Service Course" = one of Michelin's highest-end racing tires of the time.

I doubt you'll find anything narrower than 650x23 produced since then.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have three NOS Vittoria Ultra Speed 650x20, and one slightly used. This discontinued tire is the fastest one that I found to use with the Hed trispoke, and also tested very well for Al Morrison. It is a light, narrow tire with a slick tread, maybe comparable to a continental supersonic 20.
I also have one NOS Vittoria Open Corsa EVO-CX 650x20 and two gently used. You are probably more familiar with this tire which is not quite as narrow and light as the Ultra Speed but is still fast and considered more puncture-resistant. I never flatted on either tire myself, and often chose Ultra Speed in front and Open Corsa on the rear for racing.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 650cx19m clincher [olobious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds good. How much for the lot?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd sell all 7 for $260 shipped. Sent you a PM.
Quote Reply