Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Found: 54cm carbon CX/gravel bike
Quote | Reply
Found!

I'm looking for a 54cm carbon CX/gravel bike. Ridley X-night SL or Felt F2/3/4x are what I've been looking at but open to similar. Shifting my focus and starting to dig the Force 1x even though I was certain I wanted as double but open to either. Prefer disc brakes.

Max budget of $1800 but looking for a deal so if it's at or over Blue Book, probably not interested.

What's out there?
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Jan 26, 18 18:59
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 54/56cm gravel/CX/commuter bike [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I posted one for sale recently.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ing=secteur#p6479015

Quote | Reply
Looks like 1x and I'm too lazy to convert back. Since it could double as a commuter, probably not looking at 1x. That said, you have the right combo up front and back that I might have to keep that one in mind.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: his and hers 54/56cm and 52 gravel/CX bikes [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adding a WTB for one for my wife too.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: his and hers 54/56cm and 52 gravel/CX bikes [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi! Check out these cross bikes, they might fit what you're looking for... we can ship - call the shop during business hours if you want to chat more 262-646-7308

https://www.bikeexchange.com/a/cyclocross-bikes/focus/wi/delafield/2015-focus-mares-ax-3-0/111061881

https://www.bikeexchange.com/a/cyclocross-bikes/focus/wi/delafield/focus-mares-al-tiagra/111061564

Ask for Jason, thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you looking for a frame or a build?

I have a 55cm Norco Threshold frameset I am parting with.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: his and hers 54/56cm and 52 gravel/CX bikes [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm lazy so would be looking for the complete bike built.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: his and hers 54/56cm and 52 gravel/CX bikes [Razz1978] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks - I'll check them out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still looking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a 56cm focus mares ax with rival1, trp spyres and dt Swiss tubeless wheels.
$1000 shipped in the US

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have brand new 52 and 54 cx bikes, aluminum frame, carbon fork, 2 x 10 shimano 105 groupset, mech. disc brakes, fsa cranks,

$750 + shipping each

631 514 9374
Edwin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had one lined up for me but it fell through so still looking. Probably not looking at a 1x unless it's too good to pass up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still looking and increased the budget for mine.
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Dec 21, 17 17:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a lightly used Scott Speedster CX 20 to sell. Send me your email address and I can send you some pics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUY ME

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: his and hers 54/56cm and 52 gravel/CX bikes [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kppolich wrote:
BUY ME
I keep wanting to like that color but it just isn't me. Thanks though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ive got a 2016 BMC CXA01 105 51 Shark- that I can sell for $1500- brand new and a 2016 DIVERGE ELITE DSW ANO/RKTRED that I can sell for $1100- both are brand new and warrantied . See photos
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 52cm gravel/CX bike [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Found one for me, so will be looking for a used bike for my wife so we can hit the gravel roads together when the weather warms.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 52cm gravel/CX bike [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Blue Norcross AL in 52cm. Aluminum frame, disc brakes, 105 group. Bought it recently but am just not going to ride it like I hoped. Added a carbon stem and seat post. Also have original stem and seatpost. 600 shipped. PM me with email and I'll send pics.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 52cm gravel/CX bike [cjo529] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 52cm Bianchi Cavaria. Full Carbon Cross bike setup for gravel. Canti brakes (TRP)
Nice bike over 3k new. I'll take 1000$
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 52cm gravel/CX bike [jlowe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jlowe wrote:
I have a 52cm Bianchi Cavaria. Full Carbon Cross bike setup for gravel. Canti brakes (TRP)
Nice bike over 3k new. I'll take 1000$
Thanks but she's really not looking to spend more than $750 shipped on a bike since it will see limited use.
Quote Reply
Re: Found: 52cm gravel bike [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Found one for my wife too. Thanks, Slowtwitch!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 54cm carbon CX/gravel bike [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And I should have waited until I had the bike in my possession to think it was a sealed deal. I'm back in the market for a CX bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anything out there?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have Boardman CXR 9.4 disk brakes, FSA crank, Shimano 105 and 11 speed. It’s full carbon and super fun but it’s 52 so I am not sure if you would be interested. If so let me know and I can send some pictures. I bought it here on Slowtwitch
Quote Reply

Prev Next