Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 52cm Road Bike Frame $450 - $600
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

I'm looking to build up a spare road bike and am looking for a frame to start with, preferably a 52cm. Anyone looking to clear one out?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 52cm Road Bike Frame $450 - $600 [irf3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a Kuota Kredo frameset and components listed at the link below for $600. It's a 54, which I realize might be just a touch big but thought I'd throw it out there for you. For reference I'm 5'11" and it's just a bit small for me. If you want just the frame I could go for $350 or so-ish. Let me know if you're interested...

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Classifieds_F2/FS%3A_Kuota_Kueen-K_Frameset%2C_Bont%2C_Gaerne%2C_Dura_Ace_wheelset%2C_Campy_%2Bmore..._P6107432/#p6107432

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 52cm Road Bike Frame $450 - $600 [Ederxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer! I'm looking pretty specifically for a 52cm though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Look 566 frame module (includes frame, fork, headset, stock seatpost, and shimano bb), 2013 era, for sale. It's a size small (51). Geo/description here: http://www.wiggle.com/look-566-ultegra-2013/ .Full disclosure: It's seen a good amount of use-- about 2 seasons of road racing so it's got a decent amount of cosmetic blemishes. It has been crashed, but no structural damage. As such, I'd only ask ~$300 for it. I think it would be perfectly fine as a backup road bike. Let me know if you're interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2005 Felt F1C, size 52 that I currently have on FB/trinsellit, built up now in mostly sram red, but willing to part out as just the frame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a Guru photon v4 frame/fork in your price range. Pm if interested and ill get you details
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 52cm Road Bike Frame $450 - $600 [kylejay797] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumping this one, back on the hunt...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a CAAD10 in size 50 wich pretty much equals a "normal" 52.
Available as soon as I find a smaller frameset.
If you're interested.

Louis :)
Last edited by: louisn: Jul 10, 17 6:26
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 52cm Road Bike Frame $450 - $600 [louisn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's going to be a little small for me, I know the 52cm caad is a really good fit. Thanks though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a Spooky Skeletor built by Frank The Welder. 525 stack and 584 reach. Basically the 52cm frame with a longer top tube as I needed the low stack but didn't like running the 120mm stem that I would have to use with a "normal" 52cm frame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 52cm Specialized Allez E5 frameset that I've been keeping as a backup. It's new/never built/uncut steerer. "Black Widow" colorway (anno black frameset, matte black Specialized decals, red accent decals):

https://www.specialized.com/...e5osbbframeset/37726

Includes fork from the Tarmac, 27.2 aluminum seatpost and clamp, headset bearings/top cap/steerer plug, BB30 bearings and clips, and press-in BB adapters for use with Shimano cranks. Internal rear brake routing.

I'm currently racing a twin to this one. My previous bike was a Cannondale CAAD10, and the Allez stack/reach/other measurements are within millimeters of the CAAD10 (geometry chart shown further down on the page linked to above).

I'm looking to get $650 for it plus shipping, which I know is slightly over your budget. That said, let me know if you're interested or if you'd like pictures.

--Gene
Quote Reply