Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 175MM Sram red or Rotor 3D+ compact crankset
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I'm looking for a compact crank set in 175mm. I'm wanting either a sram red gxp or a rotor 3d+. I am okay with just the crank arms as long as the price reflect no rings, or the complete crank set.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 175MM Sram red or Rotor 3D+ compact crankset [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ginofairplay wrote:
Hi,
I'm looking for a compact crank set in 175mm. I'm wanting either a sram red gxp or a rotor 3d+. I am okay with just the crank arms as long as the price reflect no rings, or the complete crank set.

Thanks

I have Rotor3D+ 175/110, no rings. $189 shipped
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 175MM Sram red or Rotor 3D+ compact crankset [mikebtyler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The new or used?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 175MM Sram red or Rotor 3D+ compact crankset [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fixated on 175s? Those are long cranks. I have 3D+ 170s to sell if interested. And a compact spider I could throw on. Rings too if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 175MM Sram red or Rotor 3D+ compact crankset [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes 175 only. I have 172.5 is not cutting it. I'm 6'1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ginofairplay wrote:
The new or used?

Used. I also sent you a PM re: the dual position S5 seatpost (fits S3 and S3/uncut)
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 175MM Sram red or Rotor 3D+ compact crankset [mikebtyler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I found a seat post already. I can get a new rotor set of crank arms for $190+ on eBay.
I don't expect you to consider this but I might consider $140 shipped.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you consider taking less? I can't justify paying just $14 less for a used set of crank arms over a new pair. Thanks, Gene
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would consider it as long as we are comparing the same product. What eBay ad are you looking at? Just so we are on the page....

Also, mine is a BB30 and not the 24mm spindle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ride a 2015 cervelo s3. I don't believe it uses the bb30 crank correct? If so there's no need to go any further.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It all depends on what Bottom Bracket you have. Most Cervelos I have worked on use BB30 but occasionally I do see a 24mm on there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can include a PF30 to fit on your Cervelo so it will accommodate my BB30. No extra charge.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And your cranks arms are compact?

And here is the ebay item # 322173579227. You can look it up. Brand New Rotor 3D 24 crank arms $ 189.95, $14 to ship.

Can you please send me pics of your crank arms

glzl @ comcast.net
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The auction you have shown are rotor 3D, I have the earlier generation 3D+. The comparison is not a fair comparison so I am firm on my price. 3D and 3D+ is ultegra and dura ace.

175mm and 110bcd (compact)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay thanks. If I decide to pursue yours I'll let you know. Thank you.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Boss,
Let me throw this at you. I have a rotor 3 D+ in a 172.5. They have been used 4 times, total of 80 miles. Would you consider trading crank arms?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply