Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 162.5 crankarms gxp, direct mount compatible
Quote | Reply
WTB: 162.5 crankarms gxp, direct mount compatible

WTB outright, or...

I have Sram 172.5 crankarms gxp, direct mount compatible willing to trade, even at a loss - me paying the difference

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Last edited by: milesthedog: May 30, 17 12:29
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 162.5 crankarms gxp, direct mount compatible [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
milesthedog wrote:
WTB: 162.5 crankarms gxp

Resurrecting - Likewise. Any one have either GXP crank arms in 162.5mm in Sram Red/Quarq/ S900/902/950/952 / Force 22 / Force 1

Or even after a Sram Red Exogram GXP 162.5mm chainset

Pm me - thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 162.5 crankarms gxp, direct mount compatible [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm just going to put this out there because it doesn't precisely meet the requirements of either of you: I have a pair of alloy 165mm Quarq crankarms with a 30mm spindle and no spider. They're leftovers from a warranty replacement case - I dropped my chain and destroyed my DFour91, and because they don't make them anymore, they're sending me a DFour DUB plus arms, and I'm left with the old crankarms that are otherwise useless to me. Either of these guys will have priority if they want, but note the spindle size and the slightly off arm length.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 162.5 crankarms gxp, direct mount compatible [weiwentg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi just seen this. Thanks but I'm only set on GXP in either 162.5mm (or maybe 165mm). Ideally want:

• Sram Red exogram GXP 130bcd 162.5mm cranks
  • Sram Red exogram GXP 130bcd 165mm cranks

Or Force (or other Sram variant) cranks in GXP 162.5mm
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 162.5 crankarms gxp, direct mount compatible [hazard_rig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
exogram cranks are not direct mount cranks, exogram implies the hollow carbon spider. you are looking for quarq/s900/force/"red"(although not really) carbon arms if you want to direct mount a spider.

"
The SRAM RED Exogram Crankset is completely hollow all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X-GlideR chainrings are optimized for use with the Yaw Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance.
"

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 162.5 crankarms gxp, direct mount compatible [tbellrun23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I'm well aware of the difference.

I either want

• 3bolt or 8 bolt GXP 162.5 cranks...OR
  • 130bcd Red exogram GXP 130bcd cranks in 162.5 or 165

Do you happen to have anything for sale meeting the above?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 162.5 crankarms gxp, direct mount compatible [hazard_rig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of 162.5 mm GXP Quarq Elsa R for sale. However I'm looking to sell both the spider and cranks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 162.5 crankarms gxp, direct mount compatible [weiwentg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have those 165 alloy arms?

Last edited by: rocketbrother: Apr 14, 21 17:41
Quote Reply