Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 11-Speed Race Wheels for Tri Bike (Clinchers or Tubulars)
Quote | Reply
I am looking to buy 11-Speed Race Wheels for TT Bike. A set of clinchers (front and rear), or if tubulars I probably only need the rear wheel but will consider buying the set.
Reply to this message or email me directly at: aberogers@gmail.com with photos.
Thank you,
-Abe
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11-Speed Race Wheels for Tri Bike (Clinchers or Tubulars) [aberogers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent.
I have the following powertap wheels:
Enve SES 6.7 tubular powertap G3
Enve SES 8.9 tubular rear powertap G3
Amp 35/50 carbon clincher powertap GS
Let me know if you're interested

My YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/ksquaredcycling
Time RXR Super Record | Cipollini Bond Campgnolo EPS | Specialized Shiv TT SWorks Super Record | Colnago C59 SR-EPS | Colnago EPS Super Record | Colnago Prestige Ui2
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11-Speed Race Wheels for Tri Bike (Clinchers or Tubulars) [aberogers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set for sale on my bike that is already listed here. Zipp 808 and Super 9 disc both are clinchers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What depth would you like the rims to be?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11-Speed Race Wheels for Tri Bike (Clinchers or Tubulars) [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rim depth; whatever is available for the right price, but deeper in the rear is better.
Thanks
-abe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a set of HED JET 9/DIsc possibly for sale. Drive side has white logos, non drive side has the black. Attack/Force combo with latex tubes. 10/11 speed freehub. Won't be for sale unless I have a buyer for the rest of the bike though.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's your budget?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Zipp FC 808s tubular with brand new tires and a set of Zipp FC 808s clinchers. Both Shimano 11 speed hubs. Both sets in excellent condition, asking $1,100/set.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 11-Speed Race Wheels for Tri Bike (Clinchers or Tubulars) [tdavey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds good. Do you have photos of the wheels available?
Thanks
-abe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What about a Williams System 58 Front brand new that leaves your options open for the rear wheel?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2014 ENVE 6.7 tubulars. 500 miles. New tire plus disk cover. 11sp, Shimano/SRAM. Black on black. Flawless.
$1550 + shipping.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply