Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by tribiker68
Last edited by: tribiker68: Oct 25, 15 15:49
Re: WANTED: LTB - Cervelo P5 Frameset 56cm (Three or Six) [tribiker68] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just throwing this out there. I had a 56cm P5-6 and swapped to the Shiv. Liked the Shiv much better. I have the medium Shiv frame/fork up for sale here if interested and a lot less than a P5.

--------------------------------------------------
Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED: LTB - Cervelo P5 Frameset 56cm (Three or Six) [tribiker68] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Tribiker68
For what it's worth, check with mybikeshop.com
I just sent him my P3C, it's 2009 but in great shape with extremely low mileage,
as it is no longer mine I have no vested interest in talking it up, but it WILL be a heck of a find for someone.
And if you check the comments on the company & Brian you will find he is great to work with.
good luck
PGS
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED: LTB - Cervelo P5 Frameset 56cm (Three or Six) [PGS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks but I'm looking for a frameset.

- Matt

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^

- Matt

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one....sort of. I haven't raced on it since Oct '14, so was thinking about parting it out. I can send you a pic as it is now (built up) but I plan on selling just the frameset, magura brakes, and the 3T aduro bars.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 58 cm frameset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you looking for ONLY the frameset? Or frameset including Di2 system and aero system..? If the latter-message me
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED: LTB - Cervelo P5 Frameset 56cm (Three or Six) [mphl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

- Matt

Quote Reply