Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by amylynn829
Re: WANTED: 650c Wheelset [amylynn829] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amy,

I might have what you are looking for. I have a pair of 650c Zipps that I going to part with. I have been out of tri for some time and am moving up to 700c. The wheels are currently getting all the dust off and also Zipp is completely rebuilding the hub in which I can provide receipt of. Both wheels are 404s and have been used for about 3-4 years. Not sure on price yet but I am sure we can figure something out.

Where are you located and is there time frame on when you need them? I am not sure on how long it will take Zipp to repair them.

Let me know if you are interested.

Disco
South Bend, IN

Habitual Line Stepper..
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED: 650c Wheelset [triscooteremu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Disco!

I'm in San Diego so please keep me posted! Is rear wheel being rebuilt with the 11 speed hub? I know that only wheels 2012 or newer had the option to be rebuilt as 11 speed. If that is the case then I would be very interested!

Thank you!

Amy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Amy,

In thinking about it, I believe the wheels are 10 speed. I will confirm that though as basically of my "totaled" tri bike is at the shop right now being salvaged. The wheels however are just fine. I will put in a call tomorrow to the bike shop to confirm if they are 10 speed and if there is a possibility of switching out to 11 speed.

Dave

Disco
South Bend, IN

Habitual Line Stepper..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Dave!

Amy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Amy,

Unfortunately, the wheels are only 10 speed and cannot be switched out for 11. Sorry for the hype!

Disco
South Bend, IN

Habitual Line Stepper..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bummer! Well thank you for checking!
Amy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might have what you're looking for. check your messages
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED: 650c Wheelset [OC Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you send a message today? I don't see one from you.

Thanks!
Amy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can buy and Edco Monoblock cassette to make a 10-speed freehub work in as 11 speed. I have two bikes set up that way and they perform flawlessly.

Stay aero my friends.
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED: 650c Wheelset [bobby11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I've read about that but unfortunately performance with eTap system is not good.

Thanks!
Amy
Quote Reply