Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Various accessories for sale: Garmin edge 500; Vivoactive HR; Dash Stock Strike; Deda Carbon Blast
Quote | Reply
Will send photos on request. Just provide an email. I can't seem to shrink the existing photos in order to add to the post.. There are no "surprises" with these items - as they are all in good to great shape.

Just cleaning out some accessories. The Dash saddle was used for a few months and I just never got used to it. I bought it new a while back, and after trying to get used to it, gave up on it and it's been sitting in my drawer every since.

The Garmin edge has it's charger. Works great. Good shape. No issues.

The Garmin vivoactive was upgraded to a 735 so I just don't have any use for it any more. Works fine - decent shape. No issues with holding a charge.

The Aerobars were used on a couple of rides and I never got around to putting them on for a triathlon. I'd rather just use the handlebars..

I'll cover shipping from Hawaii. If you send me an offer lower than the asking price, I'll take at least 24 hours to get back to you.

Dash Stock Strike Saddle. SOLD

Garmin edge 500 - SOLD

Garmin Vivoactive HR. SOLD

Deda Carbon Blast Aerobars - 75 shipped
Last edited by: foniks: Nov 3, 17 17:31
Quote Reply
Re: Various accessories for sale: Garmin edge 500; Vivoactive HR; Dash Stock Strike; Deda Carbon Blast [foniks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Price drop.
Quote Reply
Re: Various accessories for sale: Garmin edge 500; Vivoactive HR; Dash Stock Strike; Deda Carbon Blast [foniks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any issues when uploading the edge 500? Have any pictures? Also, where are you located? Very interested.

Thanks
Ben

https://twitter.com/mungub
Quote Reply
Re: Various accessories for sale: Garmin edge 500; Vivoactive HR; Dash Stock Strike; Deda Carbon Blast [mungub50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No issues at all. I have photos, and can take more. Please PM me your email address and I can send it over.

Located in Hawaii.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump and price drop
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Last price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
does the garmin have any quick release kits
Quote Reply