Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Used Cobb Cycling 160mm Crankset. 50t/34t, 110bcd
Quote | Reply
$250usd shipped

Selling a used cobb cycling 160mm gxp crankset. I'm also including the wheels manufacturing sram gxp to bb30 bottom bracket cups. 10 and 11 speed compatible. I liked them, but found a good deal on a set of 155s that matched my bike a little better

Last edited by: jazzymusicman: Jun 12, 17 18:18
Quote Reply
Re: Used Cobb Cycling 160mm Crankset. 50t/34t, 110bcd [jazzymusicman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Curious what 155mm cranks you went to, mainly because I am always on the lookout for new short crank options as there doesn't seem to be much quality beyond Rotor 3D+.
Quote Reply
Re: Used Cobb Cycling 160mm Crankset. 50t/34t, 110bcd [morganb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
morganb wrote:
Curious what 155mm cranks you went to, mainly because I am always on the lookout for new short crank options as there doesn't seem to be much quality beyond Rotor 3D+.

Found a Vision Trimax TT crank which worked out great because it's identical to the one that came on the Felt IA10 only with short arms
Quote Reply
Re: Used Cobb Cycling 160mm Crankset. 50t/34t, 110bcd [jazzymusicman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the crankset. I have never purchased via Slowtwitch, I want to make sure I am not stepping on anyones toes if they have contacted you already.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply