Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
sold
Quote | Reply
sold!!
Last edited by: Sub11Hours: Apr 30, 14 16:29
Quote Reply
Re: Upgraded 2013 Trek Madone 5.9 with Ultegra Di2 and a bunch of Garmin computer mounts [Sub11Hours] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will you ship the Black K-Edge Adjustable for $25? If so. I'll take it. Let me know where to send paypal.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see they already include shipping. I'll take it!

"One Line Robert"
Last edited by: wsrobert: Apr 22, 14 21:03
Quote Reply
Re: Upgraded 2013 Trek Madone 5.9 with Ultegra Di2 and a bunch of Garmin computer mounts [Sub11Hours] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the other kedge adjustable garmin mount as well. Email is aespar1@gmail.com. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the new version of the K-Edge mount...pm on its way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All PM's replied to. Price reduced on bike!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what kinda heights does this fit?
Quote Reply
Re: Upgraded 2013 Trek Madone 5.9 with Ultegra Di2 and a bunch of Garmin computer mounts [adamw507] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 5'10" with a 33" inseam and use the longer seat mast but at the lowest setting. The size variation between the lowest seat mast and highest seat mast is huge! I would think though that with the top tube length, stem length and to ensure good handling it would fit anywhere between 5'6" and 6 ft comfortably.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just want to confirm that you received payment for the black k-edge adjustable mount and that you were shipping? Looks like you edited your post but its still showing as for sale. Just want to double check.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: Upgraded 2013 Trek Madone 5.9 with Ultegra Di2 and a bunch of Garmin computer mounts [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I already sent you a pm to let you know I received payment and to confirm your color preference. I edited the post to change the bike price and to add the Garmin 910.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome. Yep. Got that. I guess I just assume that when people sell things they update the post to reflect that.

Thanks for confirming.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: Upgraded 2013 Trek Madone 5.9 with Ultegra Di2, Garmin 910 Bundle and a bunch of Garmin computer mounts [Sub11Hours] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the barfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you another pm about the mounts. Did not received any answer from my first pm...

thanks
David

-D
Quote Reply
Re: Upgraded 2013 Trek Madone 5.9 with Ultegra Di2, Garmin 910 Bundle and a bunch of Garmin computer mounts [Sub11Hours] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Feel like taking the pedals off? $?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Payment sent for the mounts.
Thanks

-D
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 910XT Bundle, Dura Ace Cassettes [Sub11Hours] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, bike and mounts sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in cassette(s)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Garmin pics added
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've yet to receive the black K-edge Garmin mount. Do you have a tracking number?

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 910XT Bundle, Dura Ace Cassettes [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's on the way. It was sent small packet letter mail so there wasn't a tracking number unfortunately.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance you remember what day you sent it out and from where? Just want to get an idea of when to expect it so I dont keep hassling you. Your PM mentioned that you were sending it out on the 23rd.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You could also just PM me or email instead if replying to this post. I'll have to check when it went out but yes it went immediately after payment was received. It's coming from Canada.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ah! Thats probably what it is. Will keep a lookout. Thanks.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in total watch package. Please email me at seiselallen@hotmail.com

thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 910XT Bundle, Dura Ace Cassettes [jc24rc24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Already sold, sorry. Just updated the post. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wsrobert wrote:
Any chance you remember what day you sent it out and from where? Just want to get an idea of when to expect it so I dont keep hassling you. Your PM mentioned that you were sending it out on the 23rd.

Did you finally get it ? Curious as I didn't receive mine too as of today (sent payment on april 24th). I'm in Canada.

-D
Last edited by: TriDav: May 6, 14 8:25
Quote Reply

Prev Next