Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Unique Quintana Roo PRSix with SRAM Force 1, Zipp Cockpit, 808s, TriRig Omega, and More
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my 2016 Quintana Roo PRSix, size 56. Ridden for most of last year. I recently serviced it, adding a bunch of new components, then decided it probably won't get much use this year. Here are the specs:

Frame: 56cm. Shows some scuffs from transportation and use, and some evidence of tire rub in the rear triangle. All stem hardware/risers will be included. Includes QR QBox. I did have to re-epoxy the threaded panel that mounts the QBox to the frame. Will add photos of this.

Cockpit: Zipp Vuka Bull Carbon, Zipp Vuka Carbon S-Bends (NEW), SRAM carbon brake levers.

Wheels: Zipp Firecrest 808. Note the "two-tone" decals: stealth black on the drive side, red on the non-drive side. I also have a Catalyst carbon wheel cover (not pictured), which I'll include.

Drivetrain: SRAM carbon R2C shifter (NEW), SRAM Force 1 rear derailleur (has a couple scuffs on derailleur body), SRAM Red chain (NEW), SRAM 11-36 cassette (nearly new; only 1-2 rides).

Brakes: TriRig Omega front, Ultegra direct mount rear.

Crankset: Quarq Riken with 165mm crank arms OR: no Quarq/crank, but I'll include a new 52T X-Sync chainring (see options below).

Saddle: ISM Attack

Asking:
As shown: $3000 shipped. Subtract $300 if you don't want the Quarq. Subtract $1000 if you want it without the 808s.

Last edited by: Kyle: May 7, 17 6:37
Quote Reply
Re: Unique Quintana Roo PRSix with SRAM Force 1, Zipp Cockpit, 808s, TriRig Omega, and More [Kyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
why would you sell it..... Sweet bike!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Unique Quintana Roo PRSix with SRAM Force 1, Zipp Cockpit, 808s, TriRig Omega, and More [Kyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the inquiries/interest. Still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a couple edits to original post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm'd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell 808s solo?
Quote Reply
Re: Unique Quintana Roo PRSix with SRAM Force 1, Zipp Cockpit, 808s, TriRig Omega, and More [atrione] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Received several inquiries about the 808s. First choice is to sell the bike complete. I have had some interest in the bike without the 808s, so if a sale like that goes through, the 808s will be fair game.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check your email please sir
Quote Reply
Re: Unique Quintana Roo PRSix with SRAM Force 1, Zipp Cockpit, 808s, TriRig Omega, and More [Triguy222] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reply sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available?

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply