Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tuff Stuff Fitness Equipment +++++
Quote | Reply
Ok everyone......

This is going to be a smoking deal for whoever gets it. The issue in selling this type of stuff is the logistics of it. It is located in southeast Michigan and a person willing to come get it would be ideal. You would need more than just a pick up truck I would think. I am getting ready to finish off the lower half of my home and the equipment is going and the media room is going in ;-) I work out at a gym anyway so my loss is someones gain. Ok enough story telling.........

Tuff Stuff half cage ensemble with linear bearing smith machine and safety racks. Upper and lower row and pulldown. Adjustable bench along with full olympic set and bar. Olympic curling bar also included. A Tuff Stuff leg extension ,leg curl self standing unit. I also have a pro quality lat machine with bench for seated rows. Plus a lot of individual weights, dumbells, plates etc..........Well over $4500.00 worth of stuff in perfect mint condition. You can view the Tuff Stuff at www.tuffstuff.net.

I can provide pictures if needed. First truck in my driveway with a $1000.00 can take it. PM me and we can converse on the phone if you are interested. You know the saying to good to be true............Well here is proof that might not always be true!

Time is money and time is wasting as I need to get the contractors in my house. It has to go.

Tj ;-)

"So what if hes my brother"
Quote Reply