Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation)
Quote | Reply
Those of you coming to this page, can you just go to the main page of the Classifieds Forum? You'll see 4 sticky threads with all the tools, instructions, etc.


Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Last edited by: Slowman: Nov 14, 17 11:32
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alright...

Here is the list:
Chain pin breaker
Chain link pliers (for the split link)
Chain whip
Torque wrench (small tolerance 0 Nm-20 Nm, usually 1/4” head or whatever it is for most bike things)
Torque Wrench (big one for higher torques, used rarely...but still needed. usually 3/8” head)
Full set of Allen wrenches
Pedal Allen wrench (I believe 8mm)
(I think that covers most of the basic tools...but if I missed something throw it in and charge me for it)

And a case of your water bottles.

Let me know what I owe and when and I’ll send payment via paypal ASAP.
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't tell from the pict, but would you have any of these?

Bottom Bracket Bearing Tool - BBT-30.4
Bottom Bracket Bearing Press - BBP-1
Press Fit Bottom Bracket Bearing Tool Set - BBT-90.3

Crown Race Setting Sytem - CRS-1
Headcup Remover RT-1

Cassette Pliers - CP-1
Chain Checker - CC-2

Pedal Wrench
Digital Caliper

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [cloud] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there's no way for you to know yet. you'll see this list here in a few days. but i'm obliged not to tell you precisely when that will be. like the good book says: no one knows the day or the hour. (but i don't suspect you'll be disappointed.)


Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
4. You signal your intention to buy an item by placing a post here: that's how you get in line. Don't contact Monty or me directly, just post.
So...you meant “get in line...after we post what is for sale”? Or? And by saying “if you got, I want” (on this post) not enough “intention to buy an item by place a post here”?

Shit...thought I was first in line.

This must be where #8 applies?
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
Slowman wrote:

4. You signal your intention to buy an item by placing a post here: that's how you get in line. Don't contact Monty or me directly, just post.

So...you meant “get in line...after we post what is for sale”? Or? And by saying “if you got, I want” (on this post) not enough “intention to buy an item by place a post here”?

Shit...thought I was first in line. This must be where #8 applies?

in a couple of days i'll have all the tools up here. let me explain what's happening. an email is getting sent to a people right now who i know are interested in this inventory (not necessarily tools, but something in the inventory) and they're getting an opportunity to establish forum user accounts before the first round of inventory gets posted. from here on in, every class of inventory beyond tools & workstations (the first class we'll sell) are just going to go up on a thread and then first to post asking for an item gets that item (we handle payment and shipping info later).

so, in this case, wait a couple of days, and then you'll see all the tools we're selling posted here.


Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want:

Chain whip
Torque wrench (small tolerance 0 Nm-20 Nm, usually 1/4” head or whatever it is for most bike things)
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
Slowman wrote:

4. You signal your intention to buy an item by placing a post here: that's how you get in line. Don't contact Monty or me directly, just post.

So...you meant “get in line...after we post what is for sale”? Or? And by saying “if you got, I want” (on this post) not enough “intention to buy an item by place a post here”?

Shit...thought I was first in line. This must be where #8 applies?

in a couple of days i'll have all the tools up here. let me explain what's happening. an email is getting sent to a people right now who i know are interested in this inventory (not necessarily tools, but something in the inventory) and they're getting an opportunity to establish forum user accounts before the first round of inventory gets posted. from here on in, every class of inventory beyond tools & workstations (the first class we'll sell) are just going to go up on a thread and then first to post asking for an item gets that item (we handle payment and shipping info later).

so, in this case, wait a couple of days, and then you'll see all the tools we're selling posted here.

Thanks Dan. I appreciate you doing this. Hope to be fortunate to get my items, so I'll hope business is slow. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
confirming the ability to post
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If available I would love to procure:

· portable or Shop stand
· Chain-whip
· torque wrench (ideally adjustable)

Thanks,
David
dwembree@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like to buy the Full set of Allen wrenches. Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't know if it's too early to post but seeing as people have started here is the list.


- bike repair stand: the kind which supports the bike by either set of dropouts and the bottom bracket
- Torque wrench (small tolerance 0 Nm-20 Nm, usually 1/4” head or whatever it is for most bike things)
Torque Wrench (big one for higher torques, used rarely...but still needed. usually 3/8” head)
- Allen wrenches - full set
- hex wrenches - full set
- cassette removing tool
- bike cleaning tools

Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am I confused? Are all the people posting items they want ahead of your 7 AM start time going to have a priority?
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like to get in line for a:
BB bearing press
pressfit BB removal tool
Parktool BBT-9 or something similar
Cable housing cutters

Am I doing this right, or should I have just waited for you to post pics?
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [sfdhoseman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Test post
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ggeiger wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
Slowman wrote:

4. You signal your intention to buy an item by placing a post here: that's how you get in line. Don't contact Monty or me directly, just post.

So...you meant “get in line...after we post what is for sale”? Or? And by saying “if you got, I want” (on this post) not enough “intention to buy an item by place a post here”?

Shit...thought I was first in line. This must be where #8 applies?


in a couple of days i'll have all the tools up here. let me explain what's happening. an email is getting sent to a people right now who i know are interested in this inventory (not necessarily tools, but something in the inventory) and they're getting an opportunity to establish forum user accounts before the first round of inventory gets posted. from here on in, every class of inventory beyond tools & workstations (the first class we'll sell) are just going to go up on a thread and then first to post asking for an item gets that item (we handle payment and shipping info later).

so, in this case, wait a couple of days, and then you'll see all the tools we're selling posted here.


Thanks Dan. I appreciate you doing this. Hope to be fortunate to get my items, so I'll hope business is slow. ;-)

okay, just, don't post now. the priority posts begin ONLY when the list is up.


Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in a hub bearing press park tool HBP-1 set with all press bushings
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If this is how's it done, I'm interested in:

Bike withstand
Truing stand
Derailleur hanger alignment tool
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Understood. I just wanted to convey my thanks.

Gary Geiger
http://www.geigerphoto.com Professional photographer

Mark Allen Coaching Elite Team http://www.markallencoaching.com,KiWAMi NORTH AMERICA http://www.kiwamitri.com, Rudy Project http://www.rudyprojectusa.com, GU https://guenergy.com/shop/ ;
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
also confirming ability to post
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gmh39 wrote:
If this is how's it done, I'm interested in:

Bike withstand
Truing stand
Derailleur hanger alignment tool

it's kind of how it's done. just, not yet. it's first to post ONCE THE INVENTORY IS POSTED HERE, and it isn't posted here yet. it'll be a couple of days.


Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Test
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Dan!!
Sorry so many are so bad at following instructions. I look forward to seeing the list and ordering at that time!

Cheers!
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want
Chain pin breaker
Chain link pliers
Chain whip
Torque wrench (small tolerance 0 Nm-20 Nm)
Torque Wrench
Full set of Allen wrenches
Pedal Allen wrench
Bike truing stand
bike/chain cleaning tools
-bike repair stand
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Confirming ability to post.
Quote Reply

Prev Next