Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Team Highroad Scott Plasma 2 Size medium. Training and race wheels complete, Aero helmet and bottle.
Quote | Reply
My Scott is set up with 3T Brezza bars with Ceegee pads, Campy Record return to center shifters, Record front and Chorus rear derailleurs, The saddle in a Pro- Logo C-One 30 with a Quarq Powermeter 170 with Sram 53, 39 aero rings.. Pedals are Time Xpresso 8 and all the cables are I-Links, Sram carbon brake levers, Tririg Omega brakes. Also included are Easton EA-90 Aero training wheels with 11-23 cassette and a rear Renn disc with a Record 11-21 cassette and a Zipp 808 front wheel including wheel bags. Training wheels have Michelin Pro Race 4 23mm tires and Michelin latex tubes and the race wheels have Continental Supersonic 20mm and Michelin latex tubes. Plus 1 titanium skewers. I would take $3,000 for all gift and I ship or regular PP and shipping.. Also have a Bontrager aero bottle and carbon cage, Rudy Project Aerowing helmet and one spare Conti Supersonic new tire. Midwest pick up would be an option.

It did get blown over at a race and lost some clear coat on the left corner of the aerobar which I touched up and could be sanded and done better. ISP is cut so that with current saddle the top on the saddle to the center of the bottom bracket is 80 cm. I won't reply to low ball offers.

$2,900 plus US shipping.

.[/size][/font]

[URL=http://s268.photobucket.com/...ia/IMG_0296.jpg.html][/url]

[URL=http://s268.photobucket.com/...ia/IMG_0295.jpg.html][/url]

Shown with Simkin brakes but it does have the Tririg Omega's in black.

If not interested will be parting out soon. Would prefer to sell as a whole bike.
Last edited by: Juanmoretime: Dec 17, 14 2:05
Quote Reply
Re: Team Highroad Scott Plasma 2 Size medium. Training and race wheels complete, Aero helmet and bottle. [Juanmoretime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price change and week crowd.

Will part out after the first of the year.
Quote Reply
Re: Team Highroad Scott Plasma 2 Size medium. Training and race wheels complete, Aero helmet and bottle. [Juanmoretime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for final price change. $2800. Will start part out next Monday if no sale. Will take offers but if bike sells will back out. Not able to ship until next week due to vacation around the holidays.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you part it out I'm interested in the brezza base bar only. Thanks.
Quote Reply