Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by mtnrdr
Last edited by: mtnrdr: Sep 3, 14 12:25
Re: Takeoffs - 11 speed 105 shifters, derailleurs, and FSA CX crank [mtnrdr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the FSA BB30 CX crankset, shoot me a PM with the paypal addy.
Quote Reply
Re: Takeoffs - 11 speed 105 shifters, derailleurs, and FSA CX crank [soobrex1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
soobrex1 sending you a pm. i am still waiting to get parts in hard.
Quote Reply
Re: Takeoffs - 11 speed 105 shifters, derailleurs, and FSA CX crank [mtnrdr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the 105 shifters? interested
Quote Reply
Re: Takeoffs - 11 speed 105 shifters, derailleurs, and FSA CX crank [geocx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
currently all items are still available and not paid/sold. I have people in line for particular pieces and bundles but the bike hasn't showed up to the LBS so the parts that are to be taken off, aren't here yet. Hopefully today, but it may turn out to be next week Tuesday or Wednesday after Labor Day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you get my PM? Interested in the whole kit.
Quote Reply
Re: Takeoffs - 11 speed 105 shifters, derailleurs, and FSA CX crank [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kyle h wrote:
Did you get my PM? Interested in the whole kit.

I replied kyle h the other day. I passed on it, too low.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting, never got your reply.
Quote Reply
Re: Takeoffs - 11 speed 105 shifters, derailleurs, and FSA CX crank [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All items available to ship this weekend. Updated first post with info.
Quote Reply