Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TWO THUMBS UP for MYBIKESHOP....
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to publicly thank Brian Richards and the staff of mybikeshop.com. I remember there was a thread recently which bashed him... and I had remembered that when potentially ordering. I just wanted to share my excellent experience.

I wanted a pair of HED 6 Blacks this week and they stepped right up. I got the newer 2016 version... and they shipped out the next day I had them in my hands less than 24 hours after I ordered them.

I wanted to have them for a trip next week...

Great product, great service, great price, nice people.

Don't hesitate if you are on the fence...

Thanks!!
Last edited by: Donzo98: Feb 6, 16 4:47
Quote Reply
Re: TWO THUMBS UP for MYBIKESHOP.... [Donzo98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I experienced the same great service from Brian as well on a new wheel set. Highly recommend them!

Rex
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've ordered from Brian a couple times. Great customer service every time!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ordered a turbo wing last week. Great communication, customer service and fast shipping. Wouldn't hesitate to order again from him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same here! Thumbs up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also had a great experience...cassette, shifters, chain, derailluer all arrived quickly and as listed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been lazy about posting a response on their service. It was amazing! Communication and pictures during the bikes servicing was spot on. One of the women that works there even remembered me complaining about having family over for thanksgiving three weeks later. Very personal group. Love my bike, service and pricing was great!
Quote Reply
Re: TWO THUMBS UP for MYBIKESHOP.... [Lubby2004] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought from them as well. Perfect service, really easy to deal. The bike came exactly as expected!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same here- I have bought several wheelsets, parts, etc over the years and always great. Thanks for starting this post Donzo98 as its post like this that have help his business grow and offer a nice outlet for new and used parts.

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
X2

Ordered the same set last year and had the same experience.

I actually need to ping him about a Jet 9 black rear I'm in "need" of.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
'Great products, great service, nice people'...

X3

Ordered several stems for bike fitting reasons. I would add, fast shipping and great prices also.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone. This is incredible to read and from all of us, we couldn't be more honored to help out great people when we can. Please pass the word along and if there is anything we can do to serve you again, your teams, clubs, etc., then please let us know.

Ride hard and often!

brian

more bikes and gear available at:

http://www.mybikeshop.com
sales@mybikeshop.com
Quote Reply
Re: TWO THUMBS UP for MYBIKESHOP.... [mybikeshop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Want to say thank you to Brian Richards and the entire Mybikeshop family! Awesome place and much love for their patience with me in finding my new bike. Couldn't have been happier with the prices, service, and products! Thank you and you have found a lifetime customer!
Quote Reply
Re: TWO THUMBS UP for MYBIKESHOP.... [mybikeshop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Brian. Great service and communication.

Formerly known SCENERYNW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agreed on all the positives - just picked up a training bike for a song that I actually like even more than my everyday ride. Very pleased!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven't purchased, but in 2014 emailed about a bike they had for sale and got an immediate response with detailed pictures. Really seemed like nice people.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Three thumbs up from me! Ordered a profile design aeria. It was shipped immediately and arrived in Canada fast! Excellent communication. Will buy again!

Quote Reply