Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
TT Bike, Frameset, TRX, TRISUITS...
Quote | Reply
I had a nasty cycling accident three days ago that required emergency surgery. Fractured my radial bone (again) and had to replace my old metal plate with a longer one. Also dislocated my wrist. Need to sell most of my stuff to pay for surgical and other medical bills. =(

I will be out of this sport for at least a year.

Thank you ST.

I'm getting rid of some of our stuff and need to make room. Email me if you have any questions- cerritostriathlon2008@yahoo.com
I'm shipping from 90660. Prices are shipped conus.

All of my items are brandnew.

1.) TYR Womens Tri suits SMALL $55 shipped. I have five different styles all are small. All are my girlfriend's tri suits.

2.) TYR Mens TRACER tri suit Extra Small $90 shipped (blue)

3.) Rock Racing Body Armor 2.0 Jersey (red-black) Small $90 shipped

4.) Rock Racing OG Bib (black) small $90 shipped

5.)Oakley Jawbone frames with vented black iridium lenses. I'm selling the frame with lenses only. No box/case available.
The first one is a black frame with silver icon, white jaw and ear socks (used for driving)- SOLD!!!
The second is the brandnew Infra red jawbones. I'm asking for $150 shipped.

6.) TRX Suspension Trainer- Pro Pack- New in box. Comes with a suspension trainer, door jam, bag, manual, and decals. I'm asking for $145 shipped. . I have two of this pack.

______
New Velo Vie Veloce TT MEDIUM SRAM FORCE with Shimano R10 Wheelset...SOLD SOLD SOLD

New ParkPree TT SOLD

Lightly used Isaac Joule TT frameset med- $975

New TYR blue track jacket SOLD

2XU membrane jacket SOLD

Giro Atmos blue/black/silver helmet med used for SOLD SOLD

Sram Rival brakeset silver used. $50 ---
Last edited by: cerritostri: Dec 11, 11 14:07
Quote Reply
Re: Rock Racing Jersey Bib, TYR Tri suit Mens-Womens [cerritostri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oakley Jawbones- updated.
Last edited by: cerritostri: Jul 21, 11 18:46
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley Jawbone, Rock Racing Jersey Bib, TYR Tri suit Mens-Womens [cerritostri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like the black/white jawbones.

Cheers,
Puskas

http://wattieink.com/elite-team/
Raising funds to help wounded veterans and racing RAAM 2013 with http://team4mil.org/
"If you are gonna charge... CHARGE HARD!"
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley Jawbone, Rock Racing Jersey Bib, TYR Tri suit Mens-Womens [puskas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I replied to your email.

Let me know because I have another buyer interested as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley Jawbone, Rock Racing Jersey Bib, TYR Tri suit Mens-Womens [cerritostri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EDIT: I still have the TYR Mens and the Rock Racing Bib and Jersey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If it doesn't work out with the other buyers I'd take the black and white jawbones.
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley Jawbone, Rock Racing Jersey Bib, TYR Tri suit Mens-Womens [Shiv-er] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just sold the black/white jawbone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2 TRX Suspension Trainer Pro Pack added. New in box $145 shipped.
Last edited by: cerritostri: Jul 24, 11 9:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one TRX Pro Trainer left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I listed these items too and I'll post pics later today.

New Velo Vie Veloce TT frameset med
New ParkPree TT Frameset large
Lightly used Isaac Joule TT frameset med
New TYR Tri suits XL lots of them
New TYR blue track jacket med
2XU membrane jacket med grey
Giro Atmos blue/black/silver helmet med used for 50mi
Sram Rival brakeset silver used.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in red oakley jawbone. Please email me at paolo.sauler@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley Jawbone, Rock Racing Jersey Bib, TYR Tri suit Mens-Womens [CokeZero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the red Jawbones are still available I'll take them. Let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley Jawbone, Rock Racing Jersey Bib, TYR Tri suit Mens-Womens [alexb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm holding on to the Red Jawbone to the first person who contacted me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have a TRX left? If so, am interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Oakley Jawbone, Rock Racing Jersey Bib, TYR Tri suit Mens-Womens [kas05] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kas05 wrote:
Do you still have a TRX left? If so, am interested.

I sent you a message.

++++

I apologize for the delayed replies guys. I shipped all the items that was sold last few days.

It was midterms week last week and was busy with other work related activities. Unacceptable excuse but last week was just too much.

Email me if you have any questions directly----- cerritostriathlon2008@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: TRI STUFF, Rock Racing, TRX, TYR, FRAMESET, Brakeset, Oakley [cerritostri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will buy trx
Quote Reply
Re: TRI STUFF, Rock Racing, TRX, TYR, FRAMESET, Brakeset, Oakley [trihard1212] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GIRO ATMOS - sold
Quote Reply
Re: TRI STUFF, Rock Racing, TRX, TYR, FRAMESET, Brakeset, Oakley [cerritostri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did not see a price for the cook book?

Re: TRI STUFF, Rock Racing, TRX, TYR, FRAMESET, Brakeset, Oakley [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not for sale but considering a trade.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two Sam Adams and I will also throw in a hotdog recipe with them.

Quote | Reply
can you send me a pic of the 2xu membrane jacket
Quote Reply
Re: TRI STUFF, Rock Racing, TRX, TYR, FRAMESET, Brakeset, Oakley [robb1414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's a pic of the 2xu

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I updated this thread with pics of the framesets, and the jackets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been getting emails about the Reynolds Wheelset- Its been sold long ago sorry.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you still have the small jersey and bib?
Quote Reply

Prev Next