Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Swim Suits!!! Forget Black Friday for great prices!
Quote | Reply
I am a swim coach and each year I get a supply of swim suits and I never use all of them, which means I have a huge supply of swim suits that I am looking to sell. All profits go back to the swim team.

Men's and Women's, sizes range from 26-36. The prices listed include shipping to anywhere in the US. Paypal is the easiest way. If you have any questions, let me know!

Here are the options.
Men - NO MORE 34's left!
1. Practice Jammers, Finals or Dolfin brand. Navy Blue Lycra $20
2. Speedo Aquablade Jammers $30

Women - Ladies, I lowered the price to $15 for the practice suits. I have SOOOO man suits to get rid of!!!
1. Practice suits, Dolfin Uglies or Final Navy blue. Lycra suits. $15
2. Speedo Aquablade Proback. $30
Last edited by: bryan913: Nov 25, 15 6:47
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Suits!!! Forget Black Friday for great prices! [bryan913] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested. Any pics?
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Suits!!! Forget Black Friday for great prices! [bryan913] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which color are the Speedo Aquablade Jammers?
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Suits!!! Forget Black Friday for great prices! [bozo3000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All the male suits are navy blue.
I may be out of 34 in Aquablade but have that size in practice suits.
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Suits!!! Forget Black Friday for great prices! [IronStork] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can look for some stock photos later on today and post here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FWIW I have bought a few of these from B...great jammers, fantastic prices, and prompt delivery...

Pots4
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Suits!!! Forget Black Friday for great prices! [pots4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the plug!

I updated the post with some sizing info and lowered the women's suits cost. If you know any ladies who need suits, please send them my way. I have dozens of ladies suits!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I could use some in womens size 36.
Barb
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Suits!!! Forget Black Friday for great prices! [BarbBikeTechie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think I have any more Uglies in a 36 but I do have Aquablades
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
could I see pictures of suits in womens 36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take one Male Speedo Aquablade Jammer size 36. I sent you PM already.
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Suits!!! Forget Black Friday for great prices! [mevans] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am out of male Aquablade in 36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send me some pictures of the your ladies suits in 36.
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Suits!!! Forget Black Friday for great prices! [trimommy3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which ones? Aquablade or uglies?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Both
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Suits!!! Forget Black Friday for great prices! [trimommy3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uglies
http://www.swim2000.com/20/product/dolfin-winter-uglies-coco-v-2-back-female/?gdftrk=gdfV27011_a_7c604_a_7c1462_a_7c9502L_d_618_d_618_d_32&gclid=CKXYh--6vckCFYUYHwodYZgFjQ#.Vl8J-XarSig

Aquablade
http://www.swim2000.com/20/product/speedo-aquablade-recordbreaker-female/?gdftrk=gdfV27011_a_7c604_a_7c1462_a_7c719040_d_525_d_38&gclid=CO_d9Pq6vckCFQoqHwodvWgFGg#.Vl8KEXarSig

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still waiting on my suit to show up?
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Suits!!! Forget Black Friday for great prices! [mevans] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's in the mail. I know you're waiting. I saw you freeze payment.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do the Finals women's suits fit similarly to the Dolfins? Need size 26 for my daughter. Competitive swimmer but hates the back of the aquablade and not a fan of the Uglies. Teenager, go figure.
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i may be interested in buying a dolfin uglies suit for my wife. size 32 by my best estimate. PM me if you have one and can send pics.
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Suits!!! Forget Black Friday for great prices! [quadomatic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://dolfinswimwear.com/shop/womens-suits/team-solid-hp-back-navy/

This should be the suit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great suit! Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on aqua blade
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have any womens 28 and mens 30's left in any of the suits?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd also be interested if you have any men's 30's left in the practice suits... Let me know and I'll get you the $$$
Quote Reply

Prev Next