Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Support Best Buddies – Buy my stuff to fundraise
Quote | Reply
I’m hoping to take part in the Best Buddies Challenge Hyannis May 30. It’s a great cause – you may have seen their posters in airports around the country. The Best Buddies Challenge is a fantastic event bringing riders of all levels together for an inspiring cause. http://www.bestbuddieschallenge.org/
To participate I need to raise $1500 and with no prior fundraising experience my first thought was: “Let me sell some of my bike stuff”.
I’ll add more items and bump as many times as I can in the next 30 days until deadline. For now I am just selling through regular PayPal shipping included, fees are not. As soon as I have my fundraising site set up I will link to that as well.
All final purchase amounts goes directly to Best Buddies. I’m taking offers on everything but obviously I’d like to get to my $1500 goal as soon as possible and before I run out of gear to sell.

ENVE 100 mm stem. Limited black decals, not possible to purchase stand-alone. New take off, no marks. $200
Polar WIND power meter – fully working order as far as I remember, a few years old but great if you want to get into power on a budget. Everything included except Polar watch/computer $150
Zipp vuka clip-ons – Great condition, carbon race bend - SOLD
Fizik Kurve Bull BNIB. Aliante shape is not for me - SOLD

Cannondale C2 handlebar 420 mm center-center, compact shape - SOLD
Easton EC70 carbon seat post 31.6 mm - $40
Easton EA70 handlebar - $40
Zipp ZSL carbon handlebar 420 mm center-center, ridiculously light and stiff - SOLD
Vision clip-ons – seems some hardware is missing – bolts to connect armrests to extensions. Extensions are carbon so thinking at least they are worth - $50
Xero Campagnolo wheel. New unused, probably good for trainer. - $50
LYC with cradle - $25

Last edited by: rocketbrother: Apr 28, 15 18:40
Quote Reply
Re: Support Best Buddies – Buy my stuff to fundraise [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does the LYC work with the normal SL? I see it says 2.4, isn't that the wireless?
Quote Reply
Re: Support Best Buddies – Buy my stuff to fundraise [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you know what the reach and drop numbers are on that zsl bar? I googled around a bit but couldn't find them. Do you have any idea what current Zipp bar they most closely resemble in terms of drop shape?

Re: Support Best Buddies – Buy my stuff to fundraise [mcleani] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it does but not sure. I'm positive you can find the answer on the forum.

Quote Reply
Re: Support Best Buddies – Buy my stuff to fundraise [j-hud] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ZSL bar sold, uploading Ultegra Di2 soon.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
doing research it appears that it may, but it should say "wired" on the side somewhere. I can't tell from the pics.
Thnx.. and bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good Karma Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for an Ultegra 6770 rear derailleur. Hopefully that's the Ultra Di2 your were referencing. PM me if so. thanks & good luck
Quote Reply
Re: Support Best Buddies – Buy my stuff to fundraise [BMCSLR01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Second the "Good Karma" bump.

USA Triathlon Level 2 Coach
F.I.S.T. Certified Bike Fitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for Enve and Di2 addition

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Free bump and notification that I'll buy the Kurve Bull. Could you please PM me with your Paypal details?

rocketbrother wrote:
I’m hoping to take part in the Best Buddies Challenge Hyannis May 30. It’s a great cause – you may have seen their posters in airports around the country. The Best Buddies Challenge is a fantastic event bringing riders of all levels together for an inspiring cause. http://www.bestbuddieschallenge.org/
To participate I need to raise $1500 and with no prior fundraising experience my first thought was: “Let me sell some of my bike stuff”.
I’ll add more items and bump as many times as I can in the next 30 days until deadline. For now I am just selling through regular PayPal shipping included, fees are not. As soon as I have my fundraising site set up I will link to that as well.
All final purchase amounts goes directly to Best Buddies. I’m taking offers on everything but obviously I’d like to get to my $1500 goal as soon as possible and before I run out of gear to sell.

Ultegra 6770 Di2 group - new take off. Almost complete besides for 3 e-tubes and battery mount + battery. 2 junction boxes are included and one 1000 mm e-tube wire. - $500
ENVE 100 mm stem. Limited black decals, not possible to purchase stand-alone. New take off, no marks. $200
Polar WIND power meter – fully working order as far as I remember, a few years old but great if you want to get into power on a budget. Everything included except Polar watch/computer $150
Zipp vuka clip-ons – Great condition, carbon race bend - $100
Fizik Kurve Bull BNIB. Aliante shape is not for me - $100
Cannondale C2 handlebar 420 mm center-center, compact shape - SOLD
Easton EC70 carbon seat post 31.6 mm - $40
Easton EA70 handlebar - $40
Zipp ZSL carbon handlebar 420 mm center-center, ridiculously light and stiff - SOLD
Vision clip-ons – seems some hardware is missing – bolts to connect armrests to extensions. Extensions are carbon so thinking at least they are worth - $50
Xero Campagnolo wheel. New unused, probably good for trainer. - $50
LYC with cradle - $25

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent for the di2 group.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. All PM's replied to.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't get a reply - I'll PM again on the di2.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent on vision clips.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great seller. I'm very happy with the Kurve Bull saddle I purchased!
Quote Reply